Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama speaks at Notre Dame, May 2009

Obama spoke at Notre Dame University this May 17, 2009.
    Just wondering:

1. Notre Dame University application form: Does an applicant have to provide a birth certificate?

2. Can an applicant provide a so-called short form birth certificate, or must the applicant provide a long form birth certificate, one that has the names of the birth doctor and birth hospital on it?

3. Specifically, when a person born in Hawaii applies to Notre Dame, can the person merely supply a short form birth certificate like the type that Obama people have shown us on the internet constraining Obama?

4. Or, must the applicant born in Hawaii provide a long form birth certificate?

5. High School Student Obama: Let's imagine that Obama is in his junior or senior year in high school back in Hawaii and he applies to Notre Dame.

6. Does he have to provide a birth certificate?

7. If Obama must provide a birth certificate, must he provide a long form certificate, the one with names of his birth doctor and his birth hospital on it?

8. Or, will Notre Dame accept the short form Obama birth certificate that we see on the Internet?

Re: Obama speaks at Notre Dame, May 2009

Obama has terrorists for friends so a fake birth certificate is no problem.
    The people that got him into school and paid some of the way were from other countries.
    He hung out with the worst but kept his nose clean.
    They push him along to meet their world agenda's.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Obama has terrorists for friends so a fake birth certificate is no problem.
    The people that got him into school and paid some of the way were from other countries.
    He hung out with the worst but kept his nose clean.
    They push him along to meet their world agenda's.

I wonder about this WA.

It should be NO problem, as you point out, for false documents to show up relating to obama and they should have surfaced long ago.

That they HAVEN'T shown up is, in my opinion, HUGE and the one singular thing which tells us that this guy, the whole scam, and everyone involved in this, are not invincible nor unstoppable.

There's definitely things out there which obama and the rest realize they cannot "fix" or explain away no matter what they were to produce at this point. There has to be.....if there weren't we'd have seen all kinds of forgeries from him by now and he sure as heck wouldn't be spending millions.......which is raising even more suspicion and doubt on it's own merits......trying to hide things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Ever Dictator fell and Obama will be no different.

Obama is too arrogant not to fall somewhere along the line........ in fact, I'm surprised that he hasn't been impeached yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Just 'Blago' him..!!

Just 'Blago' the creep AND the mafia crew..!

..an obvious start would be Pelousy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS: STOP the chaos..!! This so-called ‘administration’ IS a farce..!! Bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia gang NOW..!! www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html AND www.TheObamaFile.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I wonder about this WA.

It should be NO problem, as you point out, for false documents to show up relating to obama and they should have surfaced long ago.
    The colleges won't scrutinize the Birth Certificate much.

There's definitely things out there which obama and the rest realize they cannot "fix" or explain away no matter what they were to produce at this point. There has to be.....if there weren't we'd have seen all kinds of forgeries from him by now and he sure as heck wouldn't be spending millions.......which is raising even more suspicion and doubt on it's own merits......trying to hide things.
    I don't know how he sleeps at night with all that's going on and the FACT he's a Kenyan.
    Dick Morris

I wonder about this WA.

[quote:bv8nckx0]There's definitely things out there which obama and the rest realize they cannot "fix" or explain away no matter what they were to produce at this point. There has to be.....if there weren't we'd have seen all kinds of forgeries from him by now and he sure as heck wouldn't be spending millions.......which is raising even more suspicion and doubt on it's own merits......trying to hide things.
    I don't know how he sleeps at night with all that's going on and the FACT he's a Kenyan.[/quote:bv8nckx0]

Maybe he doesn't sleep at night........there has already been quite a few comments made about how, for this early on, he's already showing signs of stress.

The assumption is that it's due to the presidency.

I'm willing to bet it's a lot more than that. He has to KNOW it's all falling apart on him and the rest involved in this.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I wonder about this WA.

[quote:2vh9tz9m]There's definitely things out there which obama and the rest realize they cannot "fix" or explain away no matter what they were to produce at this point. There has to be.....if there weren't we'd have seen all kinds of forgeries from him by now and he sure as heck wouldn't be spending millions.......which is raising even more suspicion and doubt on it's own merits......trying to hide things.
    I don't know how he sleeps at night with all that's going on and the FACT he's a Kenyan.

Maybe he doesn't sleep at night........there has already been quite a few comments made about how, for this early on, he's already showing signs of stress.

The assumption is that it's due to the presidency.

I'm willing to bet it's a lot more than that. He has to KNOW it's all falling apart on him and the rest involved in this.[/quote:2vh9tz9m]

I know he dyed his hair about 3 weeks ago.
    It's probably a rinse or one you add by combing in.
    He went from a light Salt and Pepper to black????
    Dick Morris

Wonder Boy said in his speech, "sensible objections clause." This was the sound bite played by the MSM. This was in reference to the abortion debate.

I know what an "objections clause" is, but WHO determines what is sensible?

I am not a lawyer, however, this sounds like forked tongue speak.

Is this an attempt to control a debate yet too come? By using the word "sensible" combined with "objections clause" is Wonder boy trying to promote his opinion as main stream thereby appearing to be sympathetic and a moderate concernining the subject of abortion, thus removing himself from the roles of the disgraceful?

Since when does the government determine (or legislate) the sensibilities of the individual? Is this not akin to walking on hot coals?