Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Obama Style Of Diplomacy

While I hope for the best for diplomacy, it will be a worry on every American's mind if it fails.

The Obama Style of Diplomacy
    November 6, 2008 | From theTrumpet.com
    History shows that the style of diplomacy espoused by America’s next president will not work.

Brad Macdonald As he stepped from the plane onto the tarmac of Heston airport, the prime minister could barely contain his excitement. Clasped tightly between his fingers was the fruit of a long process of hard-fought diplomacy. Jubilance filled the air. The sense of relief was palpable. As he prepared to read the note to an eager public, Neville Chamberlain considered the significance history would award to this day.

Sept. 30, 1938, was to be a glorious testament to the majesty of rhetoric, and the power of diplomacy.

It was on this day that Britain’s Prime Minister Chamberlain, waving the non-aggression agreement signed by Adolf Hitler, declared those infamous words: “Peace for our time.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think this could happen, just ask any skater dude on any street corner in San Francisco, Nobama could sell ice to an Eskimo, he is cool, he is smooth.

If this article is supposed to be a scare tactic, it is too late!

I wonder if this article has been printed in Spanish?