Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Team Considers High-Profile Military Cuts

Obama Team Considers High-Profile Military Cuts

Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:31 AM

By: David Eberhart

Although Hawaii Sen. Daniel Inouye says he doubts President-elect Barack Obama would cut the military, a new briefing paper indicates that Obama’s transition team is considering doing just that in some areas.

“In my discussions with Senator Obama, he has indicated to me that he supports the military,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama's not wasting any time is he???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder why, once a weapons sytem is perfected it cannot be produced at a better cost. The JDAM bombs sure seemed to be a cost-effective step forward.

The Predator UAV costs about $5million, I understand. Glad that they work as well as they do, but if they were cheaper we could use more of them on the border for surveillance.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David