Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama technology official’s office raided by FBI

Hmmm: Obama technology official’s office raided by FBI; employee charged in bribery sting
    By Michelle Malkin • March 12, 2009 11:21 AM
    WTOP reporting:
    The FBI is serving a search warrant at the office of D.C.’s Chief Technology Officer, WTOP has learned.
    “We are there as part of a continuing ongoing criminal investigation,â€

2 arrested in FBI raid at Obama appointee's office
    March 12, 2009 - 12:15pm
    WASHINGTON - A D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee and a private contractor have been arrested in a federal bribery sting, sources tell WTOP.

D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee Yusuf Acar and Advanced Integrated Technologies Corporation (AITC) President and CEO Sushil Bansal have been arrested, sources tell WTOP.

Acar, 40, was taken into custody Thursday morning by FBI agents at his home in Northwest D.C.

Bansal's firm has received multiple contracts from the D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Office, including contracts to develop Web-enabled applications and IT and anti-spyware support.

In 2008, AITC received D.C. government contracts totaling $350,000. AITC has also received contracts from the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles.

The FBI is now serving a search warrant at the office of D.C.'s Chief Technology Officer, WTOP has learned.

"We are there as part of a continuing ongoing criminal investigation," FBI Washington Field Office spokesperson Katherine Schweit tells WTOP.

Schweit would not comment on the details of the investigation.

More than a dozen FBI agents - including evidence technicians - at the office, located at 1 Judiciary Square on 4th Street in Northwest, WTOP's Mark Segraves reports.

Most of the employees have been told to go home. Other employees have been segregated into a waiting room.

Segraves reports the FBI's search has expanded from 9th floor offices to 10th floor offices.

A spokesman for D.C.'s U.S. Attorney tells WTOP he cannot discuss the investigation, as it is currently sealed.

On March 5, President Barack Obama named D.C. Chief Technology Officer Vivek Kundra as the federal government's chief information officer.

Kundra's last day was March 4.

Kundra, who was in charge of technology in the District since 2007, has been a consultant to Obama since he won the election.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
    WASHINGTON - A D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee and a private contractor have been arrested in a federal bribery sting, sources tell WTOP.

D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Officer employee Yusuf Acar and Advanced Integrated Technologies Corporation (AITC) President and CEO Sushil Bansal have been arrested, sources tell WTOP.

Acar, 40, was taken into custody Thursday morning by FBI agents at his home in Northwest D.C.

Bansal's firm has received multiple contracts from the D.C. Office of the Chief Technology Office, including contracts to develop Web-enabled applications and IT and anti-spyware support.

In 2008, AITC received D.C. government contracts totaling $350,000. AITC has also received contracts from the D.C. Department of Motor Vehicles.

The FBI is now serving a search warrant at the office of D.C.'s Chief Technology Officer, WTOP has learned.

"We are there as part of a continuing ongoing criminal investigation," FBI Washington Field Office spokesperson Katherine Schweit tells WTOP.

Schweit would not comment on the details of the investigation.

More than a dozen FBI agents - including evidence technicians - at the office, located at 1 Judiciary Square on 4th Street in Northwest, WTOP's Mark Segraves reports.

Most of the employees have been told to go home. Other employees have been segregated into a waiting room.

Segraves reports the FBI's search has expanded from 9th floor offices to 10th floor offices.

A spokesman for D.C.'s U.S. Attorney tells WTOP he cannot discuss the investigation, as it is currently sealed.

On March 5, President Barack Obama named D.C. Chief Technology Officer Vivek Kundra as the federal government's chief information officer.

Kundra's last day was March 4.

Kundra, who was in charge of technology in the District since 2007, has been a consultant to Obama since he won the election.

(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=596&sid=1622618
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Can't hardly wait to hear the scoop on this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds as though obama and his crew aren't getting away with as much as everyone.....including them.....thinks they are.

Keep faith peeps. The wheels are coming off........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really wondering ( as i'm sure the FBI is) what role if any Vivek Kundra played in this alleged bribery sting. So it appears yet another Obama associate, appointee is knee deep in corruption.

Anyone else notice a pattern here?

Just read an update of the article, which has some more details.

Bansal, the CEO of the contract firm is on an H-1B visa!

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=596&sid=1622618

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Really wondering ( as i'm sure the FBI is) what role if any Vivek Kundra played in this alleged bribery sting. So it appears yet another Obama associate, appointee is knee deep in corruption.

I do!! I do!!

Notice any other pattern NB? The pattern which sees all of these federal law enforcement agencies disassembling obama's team one piece at a time and in the process not only exposing him for the company he keeps, but gradually working their way toward him as well.

I don't believe for a minute that this is either coincidence or extremely good luck.

It may not happen tomorrow, next week, or next month but I fully believe that we will see a major dismantling of the criminal and treasonous cabal which has established itself within government because at this point they have simply gone too far and I am not inclined to believe that the majority of those holding public office wish to see this country evolve into what the relative few are attempting to pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

I do!! I do!!

Notice any other pattern NB? The pattern which sees all of these federal law enforcement agencies disassembling obama's team one piece at a time and in the process not only exposing him for the company he keeps, but gradually working their way toward him as well.

I don't believe for a minute that this is either coincidence or extremely good luck.

It may not happen tomorrow, next week, or next month but I fully believe that we will see a major dismantling of the criminal and treasonous cabal which has established itself within government because at this point they have simply gone too far and I am not inclined to believe that the majority of those holding public office wish to see this country evolve into what the relative few are attempting to pull off.

Where is my little red X so that I can delete one of these duplicate positngs?

The _hit keeps getting deeper...next thing ya know they'll all need waders!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast