Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Trolls President Trump Over “Birther” Issue: ‘I Was Able to Get Away with’ N

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama Trolls President Trump Over “Birther” Issue: ‘I Was Able to Get Away with’ Not Being Born in the US (VIDEO)

By Cristina Laila
    Published December 14, 2020 at 8:41pm
    1283 Comments

Share on Facebook(333)Tweet

Barack Obama trolled President Trump over the “birther” issue during an appearance on “The Daily Show” with Trevor Noah on Monday evening.
    Back in 2007 Hillary Clinton and her campaign circulated a memo promoting Barack Obama’s “lack of American roots” and reportedly began the “birther controversy.”

“[Barack Obama’s] roots to American values and culture are at best limited,” the memo says. “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and values.”

TRENDING: BREAKING BOMBSHELL: MI Judge Grants Attorney Matt DePerno Permission To RELEASE Results Of Forensic Examination On 16 Dominion Voting Machines In Antrim Co. [video]

Americans became suspicious after then-candidate Obama, who claimed he was born in Hawaii, refused to release his birth certificate to prove he was born in the US and therefore eligible to be US President.
    Hillary Clinton used the birther issue to attack Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign but it backfired on her.

President Trump did question Barack Obama’s birth certificate and his past living as Barry Soetoro, the name Obama used while he lived in Indonesia as a child.
    “When I was 18, people called me Donald Trump. When he was 18, Barack Obama was Barry Soweto (sic). Weird.” Trump tweeted in 2012.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When I was 18, people called me Donald Trump. When he was 18,
    @BarackObama was Barry Soweto. Weird.

11:34 AM · Mar 12, 2012
    23.4K people are Tweeting about this

Barack Obama trolled President Trump and said he was “able to get away with” not being born in the US.

“I should roast people I admire more. I’ll start roasting you, man,” Obama said to Trevor Noah, who was born in South Africa.
    “Although you weren’t born here,” Obama said. “But, look, I was able to get away with it, apparently.”
    WATCH:

https://youtu.be/QbXVMlxQRFY

Obama Trolls President Trump Over "Birther" Issue: 'I Was Able to Get Away with' Not Being Born in the US (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump needs to unseal Barry Sotero's records and expose Pelosi's hand in that fraud.

All these people need to go to prison.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL