Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Obama using hypnosis?

This is a letter I received today.

Hi Bill,

I am still working on health issues and as you know have had to dramatically cut back on being politically active or involved in things that are so upsetting and drain my energy.

However, I was sent the following links having to do with Obama using hypnosis languaging in his speeches which would explain why the masses seem to be so taken up with him.

Here are just two of the many links about Obama using hypnotic languaging. I am a master trainer in hypnosis ( which means I am certified to train people in hypnosis) and I believe Obama is using hypnosis and quite possibly NLP ( Neurolinguistic programming). This is a frightening phenomena!

http://clintondems.com/2008/10/is-obama ... -speeches/

http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:kT5 ... cd=1&gl=us

You may want to post these links on your web site as well as on AlIpac.

God Bless You Bill, I hope that your web site is thriving!

Sincerely,
    Joan
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Yikes!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Re: Is Obama using hypnosis?

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I believe Obama is using hypnosis and quite possibly NLP ( Neurolinguistic programming). This is a frightening phenomena!
    This is actually so common that you can spend many months studying the various permutations of this phenomena. Thanks to the web hundreds of documents are at your disposal!

NLP or Neurolinguistic Programming also goes by the name "Canned Charisma" and has shown up in training courses offered by Tony Robbins (http://www.tonyrobbins.com/Home/Home.aspx) His tapes can often be found sold on ebay which can save hundreds of dollars if you want to buy them. Tony Robbins is usually honest about his explanations of NLP and avoids the darker "hypnosis" issues; his tapes also explain what NLP does in a practical sense so at least his honest explanations can help someone understand how NLP pops up in real life and recognize it.

If you have been in corporate America for any length of time you have run into "NLP". Sometimes you will run into a stranger who says "Hey, I've heard good things about you!" or "Hey, I hear you're the one they go to when they want to get things done". Most people recognize this false flattery, but unfortunately NLP use in business sometimes becomes the domain of ruthless executives and 'go for broke' sales people (see the film Glengarry Glen Ross for an example of this type of 'sales hypnosis').

You will also see it get more and more out of control with politicians. An example of this is when you see Bill or Hillary Clinton step up on a podium and point at a "random" member of the group with their finger and go "Hey, I remember you" when in fact this is a total stranger they have never seen before. This false "recognition" of strangers helps cement their reputation as warm, approachable individuals when in real life they are nothing of the sort. Sales people learn hundreds of these techniques when they sign up for NLP classes. It is so common all you have to do is google "NLP classes" and google will give you 995,000 citings of this phrase!

While NLP all by itself is mostly harmless, there is a history in this country of "cult indoctrination" in which many of the same techniques found in NLP are used to "brainwash" an individual into joining a cult-like organization for the purposes of having all of their money taken. These individuals also practice different forms of hypnosis and the most spectacular excesses have been documented when criminal investigations of the Church of Scientology show up. Other "cult-like" groups use techniques such as constant chanting and singing to get a member to wear down their resistance and objective judgement and become more pliable to certain messages, messages which often force individuals to give money to political causes.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20 ... /810200374

Obama bridge rally takes on festival feel

By Anthony Cormier

Published: Monday, October 20, 2008 at 1:00 a.m.
    Last Modified: Monday, October 20, 2008 at 7:04 a.m.

SARASOTA - A bayfront rally for presidential candidate Barack Obama was expected to draw a crowd of 500 Sunday afternoon, but by noon four times that number had shown up.

Elsa Betz, 90, and her friend, Laura Corella, 48, joined a 2,000-person rally Sunday across and back the John Ringling Bridge in Sarasota in support of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama.

There was no candidate, but there were plenty of people -- and dogs -- dressed in Obama T-shirts. There was a campaign speech, signs, waving and chanting for Obama.

But the rally took on a festival-like feel as singing and dancing broke out and marchers crossed the Ringling Bridge in a show of support for a candidate who has contributed to a surge in voter registrations and a groundswell of activism from people who rarely take part in the political process.

And they thought it was the kool aid lol.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!