Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama visiting construction site in Virginia

Wonder if they hid all of the illegals???????

I was just wondering if he was going to see all his illegal alien buddies.

It won't take him long to see that there isn't any "white male" construction workers.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I always wonder where they get the all-white male construction crews which always appear to build the houses on ABC's "Extreme Home Makeover Program"? Those crews certainly aren't representative of any in this area!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I always wonder where they get the all-white male construction crews which always appear to build the houses on ABC's "Extreme Home Makeover Program"? Those crews certainly aren't representative of any in this area!
    Wherever they get them, they'd better be glad it is Americans doing the building! Otherwise, they'd fall apart in a couple of years.

Aren't those crews unpaid volunteers? Might be the reason you won't see illegal aliens then, they don't "volunteer".
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Aren't those crews unpaid volunteers? Might be the reason you won't see illegal aliens then, they don't "volunteer".
    Me and my wife had this discussion once. She was in the home building business, and most of the crews were illegals. If you notice on the show, many times the home is donated by a local home builder, and provides some of their construction crew to help the rest of the volunteers. My wife says that the 5 or 6 legal workers you see on the show from the builder are probably the ONLY 5 or 6 legal workers they have. My wife's company had a legal mexican immigrant that spoke spanish and he was in charge of the crews.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    Is there a link to the story that is being commented on?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama, Kaine push stimulus at Springfield construction site

Published: February 11, 2009

Here’s a look at what Virginia would receive under the House and Senate versions of the economic stimulus bill. Lawmakers are working on compromise legislation this week.

Gov. Timothy M. Kaine today joined President Barack Obama at a construction site in Springfield to make the case for a quick action on the economic stimulus package.

Obama and Kaine spoke as House and Senate negotiators sought to narrow differences over their different versions of the $800 billion package, hoping to get it to the president's desk by Friday.

"Enacting this plan is both urgent and essential to our recovery" and "the time for talk has passed," Obama said.

"Now we've got to get a final version to my desk, so that I can sign it, so that here in Virginia and across the country the people can use it."

Kaine and Obama met at the site of the Fairfax County Parkway, which local officials have been trying to complete for 20 years.

Kaine said completion of the project is critical to The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, which is under construction at Fort Belvoir. That project would serve 8,500 people and is important to the nation's security, Kaine said.

The NGA is a Department of Defense combat support agency and a member of the national Intelligence Community. It develops imagery and map-based intelligence solutions for U.S. national defense, homeland security and safety of navigation.

"It was a huge get for Virginia and for Fort Belvoir to have the NGA here, but the significant concern about it was obviously transportation infrastructure," Kaine said.

Kaine said two phases of the parkway are not funded, which means that Virginia cannot serve the agency or the surrounding community as well as it could.

Obama said the Springfield construction site is an example of the nation's unfinished business that the stimulus package would help address.

"We're surrounded by unmet needs and unfinished business in our schools, in our roads, in the systems we employ to treat the sick, in the energy we use to power our homes," Obama said.

"And that's the core of my plan, putting people to work, doing the work that America needs done."

Obama said that in Virginia his plan would create or save almost 100,000 jobs "doing work at sites just like this one." He said that at the Fort Belvoir site alone the stimulus could mean hundreds of construction jobs.

Obama said his plan would also give tax cuts to 3 million Virginia workers and their families.

He said it would provide an additional $100 per month in unemployment benefits to nearly250,000 Virginians who have lost their jobs. He said it would extend benefits to 46,000 additional Virginians who are not now eligible.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/n ... 05/203768/
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Moving to "Other Topic's" There is nothing in here about illegal aliens!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)