Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Wants to Ban Fishing!!

Obama to Ban Sport Fishing?

The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters. This announcement comes at the time when the situation supposedly still is "fluid" and the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force still hasn't issued its final report on zoning uses of these waters.

That's a disappointment, but not really a surprise for fishing industry insiders who have negotiated for months with officials at the Council on Environmental Quality and bureaucrats on the task force. These angling advocates have come to suspect that public input into the process was a charade from the beginning.

"When the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) and International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) completed their successful campaign to convince the Ontario government to end one of the best scientifically managed big game hunts in North America (spring bear), the results of their agenda had severe economic impacts on small family businesses and the tourism economy of communities across northern and central Ontario," said Phil Morlock, director of environmental affairs for Shimano.

"Now we see NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and the administration planning the future of recreational fishing access in America based on a similar agenda of these same groups and other Big Green anti-use organizations, through an Executive Order by the President. The current U.S. direction with fishing is a direct parallel to what happened in Canada with hunting: The negative economic impacts on hard working American families and small businesses are being ignored.

"In spite of what we hear daily in the press about the President's concern for jobs and the economy and contrary to what he stated in the June order creating this process, we have seen no evidence from NOAA or the task force that recreational fishing and related jobs are receiving any priority." Read more ...

ALSO:

Obama's Latest Assault on Freedom– New Regulations Will Ban Sport Fishing

Read The Full Article
    Fpx Nation

http://origin.thefoxnation.com/culture/ ... rt-fishing

photo ESPNb
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand The Impeachment hasn't begun because ooooooof
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand The Impeachment hasn't begun because ooooooof

no cojones!!! Or as Michelle Malkin says, "NO BALLS!!!"

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/04/qu ... ugh-balls/
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

gahhhh. I feel like we are in the freakin Twighlight Zone! It just gets weirder everyday with this wacko in office.

Interesting, this

Hmm, let's see.......government control over yet another industry and a food source. ???

I just wanna F^&*ING SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I fish on Lake St. Claire, the muskie and pike and bass are so prolific, that the muskie especially have levelled out at around 50 lbs average, as there are so many of them from all the catch and release, and very few of us harvest them, and you are only aloud 1 per day, which doesn't help when you are trying to stock up on winter food. Now we are supposed to stop supplying our own food! Especially in hard times!

What's next? You can't shoot bambi? This insanity needs to stop or else people are gonna start to lose it.

Airborne, you know that survival list you have going?

You may want to include a, make sure you have your Politbeureau Monthly Food Allotment Card handy too. Since we are losing our own ability to provide for ourselves.

What's next? I buy a bunch of vegetable seeds and find out that my home garden will be against the law?

We don't have to protect ourselves from an outside invader, we have to protect ourselves from our own government.

Now we see NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) and the administration planning the future of recreational fishing access in America based on a similar agenda of these same groups and other Big Green anti-use organizations, through an Executive Order by the President.
    So, one more reason to throw the Democrats out of Congress and pass legislation that rescinds any presidential executive order(s) and/or NOAA rules. If Obama won't sign it, threaten to defund NOAA, and use this as one more reason to defeat Obama in 2012. It is one thing to regulate commercial shipping, but this is asinine. Also, I would think that all impacted states would be howling because such direction appears to me to violate states rights as spelled out in the Constitution.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    gahhhh. I feel like we are in the freakin Twighlight Zone! It just gets weirder everyday with this wacko in office.

I was just talking about the Culling article and I said, "I feel like I woke up in a land where everything is opposite."
    Are we going to be able to vote in some NORMAL American, (instead of an abnormal Muslim,) that will reverse all these idiotic, unamerican, Liberal Loon orders?

Can we get our country back after 3 more years of this POS?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

What's next? I buy a bunch of vegetable seeds and find out that my home garden will be against the law?
    Basically, yes IF a bill like H.R. 875 were to become law.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast