Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Wants to Disarm U.S. Pilots

Obama Wants to Disarm U.S. Pilots

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:19 PM

By: David A. Patten

The Obama administration is taking steps quietly to shut down the program that qualifies commercial airline pilots to carry firearms in jetliner cockpits in order to ward off another 9/11-type attack.

The administration recently diverted $2 million from a program to train and certify pilots to carry firearms safely while on duty. Instead, it is using the money to hire additional field inspectors to help discipline pilots who step out of line, according to a report in Tuesday’s Washington Times.

A Times editorial condemned the Obama administration's action, calling it “completely unnecessary harassment of the pilots.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just want to cry everytime this jerk opens his mouth. I want to cry because of the common sense that has left the leaders of this country. I want to cry because we the people seem to have no control over our destiny and that of our country. We keep seeing things go over the cliff and we just can't seem to stop them. They treat us like we are stupid and don't know what is going on, or they just don't care or both. Sometimes I can't even read this site or others like this and can't watch the news cause I feel like I am going crazy. But I won't give up because I feel somethimes that they underestimate us. I keep hoping that more people are waking up.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I just want to cry everytime this jerk opens his mouth. I want to cry because of the common sense that has left the leaders of this country. I want to cry because we the people seem to have no control over our destiny and that of our country. We keep seeing things go over the cliff and we just can't seem to stop them. They treat us like we are stupid and don't know what is going on, or they just don't care or both. Sometimes I can't even read this site or others like this and can't watch the news cause I feel like I am going crazy. But I won't give up because I feel somethimes that they underestimate us. I keep hoping that more people are waking up.
    I feel the same way. As a former pilot, I find this VERY disturbing. Everyday, I wake up and wonder what this liberal a-hole they elected is going to pull outta his hat next. It's like being on a roller coaster and feeling sick, but it won't stop so you can puke.

It is becoming obvious that they are trying to wear us down-
    to de-sensitize us. I can't think of any other explaination for this madness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)