Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama Website Calls Opponents “Right-Wing Domestic Terrori

Obama Website Calls Opponents “Right-Wing Domestic Terroristsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nnllnq Obama
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PATHETIC...

They have REAL AZTLAN/MECHA Reconqista terrorists in California burning the place to ash and blowing up things LIKE radio towers (under the guise of environmental terror) and they are pointing their fingers at conservatives....Just remarkable what this radical administration is doing. I wouldnt be suprised if they said they wanted to sell California to Mexico, cheap....lmao

I grew up in the aftermath of WWII, when to have called someone something like a "Nazi" would have been considered a very serious charge. It would have resulted, depending on the circumstances, in either a physical black eye or a defamation suit. Although I was only 3 when the war itself ended, I am startled by the lightness and frequency with which terms such as "Nazi" and Facist", and now "Domestic Terrorist", are thrown around at this time, and the extent to which people now try to "pin" these very severe labels on each other. An "oppressor" or "terrorist" seems to be anyone who disagrees with someone.

Thanks to the great sacrifices of others, many of us now seem like over-indulged children sitting in our temporarily safe "play pen" of a nation calling each other names. Perhaps we ought to start replaying the newsreels of Nazi brigades marching through Europe which they used to show before movies in the '50's to remind ourselves of how real Nazis look! We also could include spoken accounts of the terible concentration camps instituted by the Soviet Communist regime for "political dissenters" to remind ourselves of what "domestic terrorism" and "oppression" really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)