If Obama was running in Europe, he would win in a landslide. The latest indicator is France. “[R]ecent poll data suggests that ‘if Europeans could vote in November’s election, 75% would vote for Obama while only 8% would vote for Romney.’”

Europeans are drowning in debt. Their economies are teetering on bankruptcy. People hooked on pension payouts threaten to riot in the streets if any of their benefits are cut. The birth rate throughout Europe is in decline, what Ben Wattenberg described as a “birth dearth.” Of course they would vote for Obama. They want the United States down there with them.

My parents always told me that a man is known by the company he keeps. When I got in trouble, it was because of the people I was with. Rarely did I get in trouble on my own. Over time I learned to keep my distance from people who were a bad influence. The Bible puts it this way: “Do not be deceived: Bad company corrupts good morals” (1 Cor. 15:33).

When you see these nations getting behind President Obama, it’s bad news. He’s in with some bad company, and he wants to make America like Europe.

For Europeans, everything is “free”: healthcare, education, subsidized poverty. Free means taking from some people and giving it to other people. Abortion is a guaranteed right. Homosexuality is the norm. A German citizen writes, “LGBT people are normal members of society. In fact, our foreign minister is in a registered partnership with his husband.”

Do we really want America to look like Europe? With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Kenny Rogers The Gambler said it best:

You got to know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you’re sittin’ at the table.
There’ll be time enough for countin’ when the dealin’s done.

Great wisdom.

The voters should be running to the polls to remove Barack Obama from serving another four years as president of the United States. It’s time to leave everything on the table and get out the vote.

With Obama gone, so go his judges, vice-president, media sycophants, Hollywood numbskulls, Global Warming eco-terrorists, thieving money dumpers, tax-and-spend economy killers, Executive Orders subverting the Constitution, debt up to and beyond our eyeballs, racial politics, and terrorists mocking us from afar and killing our ambassadors and those sent to protect them.

Of course, if Mitt Romney wins, don’t expect too much. The goal should be to stop the bleeding. There will still be a lot of work to do if Romney pulls it out. Republicans can be just as boneheaded about politics as Democrats. Many of them are in it for the money, prestige, and power. Eternal vigilance is the watchword.