Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

OBAMACARE A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare - Damn

Re: Just received this in an e-mail

Posted by Thomas Hohenstein on December 19, 2013 at 5:40pm
    View Blog

Subject: Please Read

I hope everyone will forward this to everyone they know. It should be posted on Facebook. Read this about a guy who signed up for Obamacare and then found he couldn't afford it so he dropped it. Very interesting.

JIM MEIER OSP PROJECT ENGINEER

346 CLINTON AVE
    SPRING CITY,Tennessee 37381
    or
    369 HORIZON DR N. Fort Myers Fl. 33903

RE: OBAMACARE A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 AM. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually. I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!!

There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. Informing me that my fine would be
    $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return.

Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine.

First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home.

You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!

This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable." Kinda sheds a lot of light on all of the arming and beefing up of arms for all of the domestic departments INCLUDING the IRS now doesn't it?

There's a war coming folks....

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/bl...msg_share_post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)