Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obamacare Will Put Planned Parenthood Clinics in Schools

Obamacare Will Put Planned Parenthood Clinics Inside Public Schools

Posted in: NewsWire
    By Newswires
    Friday, September 11, 2009 - 12:14:10 PM ET

As America processes the president's health care reform speech last night, the American Family Association is drawing attention to a little-noticed provision in H.R. 3200, the House version of ObamaCare, which will put Planned Parenthood clinics inside America's public schools.

Under the provisions of section with the innocuous-sounding title, “School-Based Health Clinicsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just wrong and if this happens my son will be out of the public school system for good.

If by chance this is true and if by chance they would do this. Placing Planned Parenthood CLinics in public schools would or could POSSIBLY draw more acts of violence to the kids in these schools? After all these clinics are already hot spots in this country. So they would actually put our kids in danger or at more risk of violence!

So just as Obama hires his Czars to get around Congress these clinics would be able to get around the parents of the students. In other words it does not matter what you think! They will carry it out anyway.
    These Planned Parenthood clinics will not be accountable either to parents or school authorities. They will answer only to the Secretary of Health and Human Services,
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou