Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    True AZ, however, those who are redeemed cannot be touched.

That makes me think, though, of that whole urban myth thing about "Bloody Mary" being said in the mirror?...Anyone remember that? Yeah, no one I knew ever got to that third call of her name before they freaked out and could not do it. LOL, kids, especially teen girls, love to scare the whits out of each other.

Oh, speaking of that kind of thing. Here's a story that will make the hair on the back of your neck raise up. When my parents were first married, someone gave them an Oija board, supposedly for fun. One time my dad's sister convinced my mother to break it out and try it, so she did. She said the stupid thing moved twice on it's own, and she threw it in the back of the closet and never touched it again. Years later she decided to throw it out in the garbage.

Later that week, she went in the closet for something and there that darn thing was right where it had been before. She threw it out again, and later on, it was right back in the closet. She said she was so upset over it she had made herself sick.

She then threw it out in the burn barrel and stood there and watched it burn, made sure it was gone.

She told all of us if we EVER got anything like that we would not be allowed to bring it in the house.
    OH BROTHER!!! Ouija boards are NOT something you want to deal with! The majority of people that deal with them are people that shouldn't deal with them in the first place. Even though I'm not a christian in today's sense, I do know that dark energies you do not want to contend with! With God, you have the yin and the yang, i.e. the good and the bad. God is who he is becuase of his abillity to be both equally. Dark energies, like *atan (again I refuse to acknowledge his presence so I don't give him the power than he needs) rely on religion and evil "games" to give them power. DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE EVIL PRESENCE!!! Good will ALWAYS prevail!!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

AE

Not to worry, she torched that thing. Apparently they were all the rage in the 50's when she and my dad got married, but she did not touch it but once when my aunt talked her into it. Never did again and would have nothing to do with it.

I refuse to have books in my home that promote anything remotely related to "that subject", it is just simply unwise and also, with kids in my home, gives them the impression that I think messing around with dark forces is ok (as well, movies in like are not watched here either).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12