Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama the Muslim anti-christ ?

What will state GOP say about local candidate's distribution of e-mail likening Obama to Muslim anti-Christ? We'll see

I am awaiting a response from California Republican Party chairman Ron Nehring as to my inquiries about his view of the fact that 39th state Senate District Republican candidate Jeff Perwin forwarded an e-mail to me and others on his campaign mail list that likens Barack Obama to a Muslim anti-Christ. Look at the e-mail here.

Perwin's campaign aide told me Friday that Perwin had forwarded the e-mail using an AOL e-mail account that the campaign had used in my earlier correspondence with Perwin about an unrelated matter.

When Perwin met with the U-T editorial board, he said he was solicited to run against incumbent Democratic Sen. Christine Kehoe by county Republican officials. He makes the same assertion on his website, which depicts Perwin as a longtime GOP worker and official.

My initial call to Nehring led to a call from a local official who left me a voice-mail offering to explain off the record what was going on. Not nearly good enough.

If Nehring felt obliged to condemn an Inland Empire GOP group for distributing a racist cartoon about Obama, he should feel obliged to comment on what an actual official GOP candidate is doing -- one who apparently was recruited by Republican leaders to run.

I will share his response in its entirety when I get it.

Posted by Chris Reed at October 27, 2008 03:05 PM

http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/weblog ... 28641.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here are some possiblities I've heard on the internet.

Some bloggers on the Berg site are speculating what will go on if Obama is taken off the ticket.
    Interesting to speculate what might happen.

It is not unprecedented. It is thoroughly covered in the constitution. If Obama and Biden are elected and Obama cannot assume his office (for any reason) then Biden becomes the President. Biden will then nominate his own VP (with the consent of the Senate) as did Richard Nixon when Agnew resigned.

You do mean as Ford did when Nixon and Agnew resigned right? Jerry Agnew was a Cabinet member not the President.

Spiro Agnew was Nixon's original VP. He resigned after a scandal, so Ford was selected as his replacement.

Biden will NOT auto-magically become President. The 20th Amendment explains, in detail, what will happen in that scenario.

Okay... so what do YOU think the 20th Amendment says will happen?

Read the 20th Amendment. That's what I think. It describes in detail what will happen if a President-elect is disqualified after the election, but before being sworn in.

But does that apply in this case - if he allegations are correct, he committed perjury to be on the ballot in the first place, and he was never eligible to be on the ballot. Biden is on the same ticket - wouldn't the whole ticket be disqualified?? I don't see how if he broke the law to be on the ballot how the election would stand.

" I was referring to someone committing perjury to get on the ballot in the first place. If I am not mistaken, Obama had to sign a declaration with each state confirming eligibility to be on the ballot. If that is true and the allegations are true about his citizenship, then he has committed 50 counts of perjury (or maybe it was 57. . .?! LOL)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is total B.S. The man is running for the highest office in the land! He is obviously hiding the fact that he is NOT a U.S. citizen. What else can it be other than that? What can citizens do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    This is total B.S. The man is running for the highest office in the land! He is obviously hiding the fact that he is NOT a U.S. citizen. What else can it be other than that? What can citizens do about this?
    Do you really think that the federal government hasn't checked this out.
    If they found anything they would have reported it.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Do you really think that the federal government hasn't checked this out.
    If they found anything they would have reported it.
    Do you really trust anything the federal government does anymore? But I do think that McCain with all his money would do everything in his power to hire the best in the country to investigate or dig up any dirt on Obama, unless McCain is part of the "set up" for an Obama presidency.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I personally feel like they are doing us right now on this just like they did with the bailout! Butt Out and Shut Up! We Have to prove nothing!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12