Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Green Jobs Czar Van Jones: Republicans Are "A**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt66eWnj ... r_embedded

Van Jones, Special Advisor for Green Jobs, the White House Council on Environmental Quality. February 11, 2009, Berkeley, CA. From a lecture Jones gave at the 2nd Annual Berkeley Energy & Resources Collaborative (BERC) event.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... holes.html

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Does it make anyone else wonder what the purpose of these Czars are in this administration? They were not elected and yet they have so much power. Van Jones should be fired but then he is just using more vulgar language than his higher ups in this administration.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Think back to 2006. Try to imagine Dick Cheney making a comment like this to a group. Even if there were only ten people in the group, the Dems would have been talking about getting him out.

Who is it out there that actually believes that the Democrats have an edge on Republicans in ANYTHING. Personally, I don't think either one of them have a clue. But, for the most part, I don't hear Republicans dishing out these kinds of blatant insults and derogatory comments. I certainly never heard Clarence Thomas make a stupid comment like he could make a better decision than a Latina woman. Can you imagine what we would have heard from the left if he had? Van Jones comments are so offensive to me it makes me cringe to think our president thinks he is capable of doing anything other than teaching people to hate. Kinda like that Cambridge professor our president sided with over the cop. If you listen to that guy all you hear is him teaching young people how to hate whites. Creepy. All justified by the left. Creepy.

Who's the real asshole!!!!