Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's Kenyan birth evidence to be revealed today, online

December 31, 2008

Obama's Kenyan birth evidence to be revealed today, online
    By Arlen Williams

A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com, an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.

Hale announced this during his evening Internet broadcast on PlainsRadio.com, Tuesday, 12/30 and confirmed it with I.O. in an online interview, later that night. He reported that certified copies of this documentation have been sent from Hawaii by the investigator to himself and four others. Hale is to receive his copy today, Wednesday, 12/31 and plans to post it graphically on the site, during the day. He will also discuss this on a special Internet broadcast, between 6 pm and 10 pm Central Time, tonight. The site streams audio as soon as it is accessed via Web browser.

Link to PlainsRadio and their message forum

Link to PlainsRadio and chat window

The Texan Internet entrepreneur relates he got fed up with the lack of documentation on Obama and decided to discuss ideas with his radio audience. His offer to hire an investigator was met with piecemeal sums of money from listeners to his broadcasts. Hale said some of the information one would expect to find was not available. For example, documentation from Obama's mother Stanley Ann's divorce to her second husband, Lolo Soetoro, had vanished. Hale speculates, the reason this forthcoming 1964 divorce decree had not also been "scrubbed" could be that the divorce had been filed not by Obama's mother, but by Barack H. Obama, Sr. Thus, it may have been overlooked by any plumbers for Obama.

Hale does admit to incomplete certainty of his investigator's work until he receives it, partially due to the PI's accent, the telephone connection, and his slight hearing impediment. However, he is very confident of what he will receive during the day. Mark S. McGrew, who writes about Obama's natural born Citizen problems for Pravda.ru, accompanied Hale in his broadcast and also expressed confidence. McGrew had sought publication in numerous American news outlets, but they turned down his articles referring to Obama's apparent ineligibility. Russia's Pravda however, decided his effort to find and report the truth was not to be redlined.

As often related, Barack Obama, due simply to his U.K. citizenship at birth via his Kenyan father, is not a natural born Citizen of America, by definition and the original intent of that term. The Supreme Court has turned down cases which make this point, but according to a September decision in a lower federal court (regarding John McCain's eligibility problem), this would be due to a question of jurisdiction, until Congress is to certify the Electoral College vote on January 8. Further action is to occur, after this date. You may read about this in previous I.O. articles and the sites linked in its sidebar.

Meanwhile, on the question of Obama's place of birth, professionals dealing with documents and forensic evidence have testified that the online "certificate of live birth" provided by Obama is not identifiable evidence of American birth. Now, if Obama's parents' divorce decree states that he was born in Kenya (as his Kenyan grandmother has repeatedly stated), the second epistemological wheel is coming off his vehicle to the White House.

Will Congress pay attention and do its Constitutional duty?

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/williams/081231

Quote(Will Congress pay attention and do its Constitutional duty?)quote

No way, the media spent to much effort to have him elected along with
    many on the far left and never will they let this slip through their fingers.
    The constitution is hanging only by a slim thread and I do not see any
    current leaders willing to stand up for what is right.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

"Will Congress pay attention and do its Constitutional duty?"

Good question. They all seem to be in cahoots with him. He has spent a lot of money to prevent the truth from being known. The only thing you can really be sure of is that he is standing before you, when he is standing before you. Whoever he is. There aren't any records of any of his activities. This will be interesting.

PlainsRadio has a forum and at Dec 31st, 2008 - 7:57 AM user Chalice says:

This court document is Certified and is the Divorce Decree and the Divorce Papers for Obama's Mother and Father. (as Per Ed last night)

We are waiting for the actual documents to be delivered, but Ed's understanding is that these documents stipulate that Obama Jr was born in Kenya.

However....

Until these are actually in Ed's hand, the report about the content of this document is heresay.

Additionally, When this was originally posted, we thought the documents were sent Overnight. I fact they were sent 2nd day air. I do have the tracking number. There is an effort underway by others to see if the delivery time can be changed to over-night. I have not received confirmation that that has been accomplished....

Thus, delivery will be today, or in the worst case, Friday.

We will update.

Chalice

http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/2442810129/show/953026
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this were really true, a copy would have been sent to a member of congress, a major MSM news station, or a supreme court judge. I will believe it when it is received and verified by one of them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    If this were really true, a copy would have been sent to a member of congress, a major MSM news station, or a supreme court judge. I will believe it when it is received and verified by one of them.
    I'm with you 100%. There is such a thing as FAX machines even in Hawaii, if that's where the gumshoe did his digging. The Berg wing of litigation activity that invests so much of their case in a Kenyan birth has been long on promises of scintillating evidence, and short on delivery. If the newspaper birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser was enough to get TexasDarlin to throw in the towel on that foreign birth theory, then it's good enough for me.

Supposedly three certified Kenyan birth certificates were routed to "safe houses" in various foreign countries (I think U.K. was among them) and would be produced "soon" -- then nothing materialized.

Then, it was supposed to be a videotape of Mama Sarah, the step-grandmother, saying she and two half-siblings were present at a birth in Mombasa, Kenya. Then it becomes an audiotape. And finally, it's a YouTubed audio-tape, in a foreign language, completely at the mercy of the translator for accurate translation, with still images and translated text as the visuals. Added to that are a couple affidavits from sworn clergymen who were on either end of the phone line as the interview was conducted. (Not to "knock" any Anabaptists but who are these people? Al Sharpton is a "reverend" and so is Jesse Jackson and how much confidence do they inspire after some of their escapades?)

Then, it's the radio guys' from Detroit and their interview of the Kenyan ambassador Ogega that plainly "baits" him by asking a question that has a built-in assumption that there is an Obama, Jr. birthplace in Alego, Kenya, and asks if it's had a monument put up for tourists yet. Ogega wasted no time in issuing a press release disputing how the audiotape of that was being distorted, and that his intention was to talk about an Obama family home.

Most of all, it's some of the easily-located information about Berg himself and the harsh language used against him in a case in 2005, from Judge Joyner, and the self-promotional aspects of what Andy Martin does as a "groundbreaking muckracking journalist" as he calls himself. He writes articles with his "theory" that deceased Communist Frank Marshall Davis might be the real father. Plus some of those photos floating around the Internet that claim to be a nude Stanley Ann Dunham posing in front of a Christmas tree as a teenager and "maybe" they were taken at Davis' apartment because there are lots of jazz records in the background, which I can't tell if they've ALL been photoshopped or what's up with that.

Smarmy stuff and strange "players" are buzzing all around this story and some of its more lurid aspects. So it's easy to see why the label of "wingnut" gets thrown around to describe anyone who raises questions, because some of the antics invite ridicule. If I were a conspiracy theorist, which I'm not, I'd almost wonder if some of these people and their theories were put in place by Obama supporters to discredit anyone who might raise legitimate questions, soundly rooted in law, about "natural born" and what it means.

The circus carnival seems to be why Donofrio kept a safe distance from the others, and refused to attend the press conference they staged.

A fax machine does not create a "certified copy" only a seal/imprint from the issueing agency on the document can.

Also, if I scooped this story and paid a researcher, I would want the copy in my hot little hand too. Everyone else can go get their own copy, after I broke the story and told them how to find it for themselves.

PlainsRadio forumite is reporting that the Globe is starting to look into this.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/286

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A copy from FAX would at least provide some content, while awaiting the certified version. Arlen Williams is now treading very cautiously.

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/williams/081231

December 31, 2008

Obama's Kenyan birth evidence to be revealed -- update

By Arlen Williams
    Permission to copy and post this article's text is granted.

Update 1/1/2009, 3:36am CT - In his 7:45pm Plains Radio broadcast, this last night, Ed Hale backed down from his prior assertion of having gained even uncertain information about the Barack Sr. / Stanley Ann divorce decree containing language referring to Barack Jr. as being born in Kenya. Instead, Hale referred to an apparently tricky recollection... of an indeterminate person... referring to such a document's generally referring to the place of birth of the children of the divorced parents.

That is not what I heard from Mr. Hale on the 31st.

Two people reported during the broadcast that they had contacted Hale's private investigator yesterday, who indicated he did not thoroughly read the documentation and does not know how it addresses Barack Obama Jr. — nor did he make a copy for himself. It would appear that Hale will receive a valid copy of this decree, probably Friday, 1/2. What it states will be what it states. He promises to post and report, as described below.

While my article maintains a journalistic separation from the principals of this story and is a report of statements of others on the matter, I believed it worthy of "pushing out" to readers and those who would faithfully relay the story. That worth appears less merited at this point and I apologize for that, to them and you. However, this should mean the first public viewing of that divorce decree. If it does not include information pertinent to Barack Obama's birth, at least that will be known. And that is more than may be said of President Elect Obama's actual birth certificate. This also seems fitting for a politico who advanced to the U.S. Senate along a path of the convenient "mainstream media" reporting of scandals from two of his opponents' own divorce records and an "outing" of a family member of another; sauce for the goose.

I.O. emphasizes that place of birth aside, Barack Obama is clearly and thoroughly not a natural born Citizen and is therefore specifically ineligible to be our United States President. This is due to his U.K. citizenship at birth, passed from his father. That is referred to below and explained in the article, "The Donofrio 'Natural Born Citizen' Challenge."

I.O. also observes that even a valid hard copy of the kind of certificate of birth that Obama has ostensibly submitted is not the kind of birth certificate which is required for numerous purposes. Further, it is suspect that Obama has invested what some say is approximately $1M to keep his actual, Hawaiian birth certificate undisclosed — seemingly thematic with "pleading the Fifth." At the very least, it would officially document his father and that is one wheel off his bike to the White House.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/31 - A private investigator in Hawaii has uncovered the divorce decree for Barack Obama's father and mother, which indicates they had "one child under the age of eighteen, born in Kenya." That is the report of Ed Hale of PlainsRadio.com, an Internet radio site which has focused upon the natural born Citizen challenges to Obama's presidential eligibility.

Hale announced this during his evening Internet broadcast on PlainsRadio.com, Tuesday, 12/30 and confirmed it with I.O. in an online interview, later that night. He reported that certified copies of this documentation have been sent from Hawaii by the investigator to himself and four others. Hale is to receive his copy today, Wednesday, 12/31 and plans to post it graphically on the site, during the day. He will also discuss this on a special Internet broadcast, between 6 pm and 10 pm Central Time, tonight. The site streams audio as soon as it is accessed via Web browser.

The Texan Internet entrepreneur relates he got fed up with the lack of documentation on Obama and decided to discuss ideas with his radio audience. His offer to hire an investigator was met with piecemeal sums of money from listeners to his broadcasts. Hale said some of the information one would expect to find was not available. For example, documentation from Obama's mother Stanley Ann's divorce to her second husband, Lolo Soetoro, had vanished. Hale speculates, the reason this forthcoming 1964 divorce decree had not also been "scrubbed" could be that the divorce had been filed not by Obama's mother, but by Barack H. Obama, Sr. Thus, it may have been overlooked by any plumbers for Obama.

Hale does admit to incomplete certainty of his investigator's work until he receives it, partially due to the PI's accent, the telephone connection, and his slight hearing impediment. However, he is very confident of what he will receive during the day. Mark S. McGrew, who writes about Obama's natural born Citizen problems for Pravda.ru, accompanied Hale in his broadcast and also expressed confidence. McGrew had sought publication in numerous American news outlets, but they turned down his articles referring to Obama's apparent ineligibility. Russia's Pravda however, decided his effort to find and report the truth was not to be redlined.

As often related, Barack Obama, due simply to his U.K. citizenship at birth via his Kenyan father, is not a natural born Citizen of America, by definition and the original intent of that term. The Supreme Court has turned down cases which make this point, but according to a September decision in a lower federal court (regarding John McCain's eligibility problem), this would be due to a question of jurisdiction, until Congress is to certify the Electoral College vote on January 8. Further action is to occur, after this date. You may read about this in previous I.O. articles and the sites linked in its sidebar.

Meanwhile, on the question of Obama's place of birth, professionals dealing with documents and forensic evidence have testified that the online "certificate of live birth" provided by Obama is not identifiable evidence of American birth. Now, if Obama's parents' divorce decree states that he was born in Kenya (as his Kenyan grandmother has repeatedly stated), the second epistemological wheel is coming off his vehicle to the White House.

Will Congress pay attention and do its Constitutional duty?

© Arlen Williams
    If the investigator read the document carelessly, here's where there might have been some "born in Kenya" children -- Obama, Sr. had one or two children with Kezia, the first wife in Kenya. Both would have been under the age of 18 also, and not just Barack Jr., but it's possible they were discussed in the divorce papers as children "not of the marriage" or about whom the divorce decree would have no ruling regarding custody or support etc.

Other puzzling questions about the Obama biography:

If the divorce was brought about by Stanley Ann's discovery of another wife and children in Kenya, why wouldn't that have been grounds for annulment instead?

Was the first marriage in Kenya "official"? If it was only common law, or non-existent, then maybe it didn't create the bigamy problems that would have found an annulment of the U.S. marriage the proper legal route to take.

Rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Rumors.
    More rumors.

http://investigatingobama.blogspot.com/

[quote]Ed Hale, the Obama Sr. Divorce Decree, the Boy who Cried Wolf, & Me

As of this post, PlainsRadio.com (http://www.plainsradio.com) is to have gained a copy of the divorce decree between Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Stanley Ann, parents of the man who would be president. The stated intention of Plains Radio is to Web-post what is relevant in them, later this afternoon or evening (Friday, 1/2). They will also discuss it in a special call-in program devoted to the subject, via streaming audio, some time after 6pm, CT. Those are their plans, "Lord permitting," and we will discover whether or not it refers to Barack Junior's citizenship.

Some have recently complained about Plains Radio's Ed Hale, here and elsewhere. In my "Final Update" to the initial posting of the divorce decree story, I complained a bit too, but no one needs to cast a stone at Mr. Hale. He can become exhuberant. My advise: figure that in; he does, so should we. As I mentioned, he has never expressed full confidence that the divorce decree indicated a Kenyan birth for BHO II. I.O. noted one element of discrepancy between 1/30 and 1/31, as to how Mr. Hale may have heard about "Kenyan," or not. Let's call it an example of what can happen in the "telephone game" and move on.

Alarmism is a negatively regarded trait. But, when something is both alarming and critically important, what better -ism to practice? Maybe we should call Ed Hale's pitching of his eventually gaining copies of the Barack I / Stanley Ann divorce decree alertism. He sounded the alert and I, Arlen Williams, gladly confess to alertism, in shouting the news onward.

In doing so, I also pointed out that Obama is not a natural born Citizen in the first place, by means of inheritance of his father's Kenyan/U.K. citizenship, wherever he was born. Constitutionally disqualified to ever become U.S. President is literally, legally, and "naturally" how BHO II was "born." Specifically for a president, no non-U.S. jurisdictions are allowed, or U.S. citizenship would not be natural from birth (i.e., originally and purely self-evident) and instead, would require the further action of eliminating one citizenship or the other. Furthermore, competing allegiance is specifcally what the Constitution intended to prevent, for a Commander in Chief, in Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5. As has been mentioned in the comments attached to I.O's initial post of the story, this document might just refer to BHO II's citizenship, even if it does not name his nation of birth. We will see.

In the fable, "The Boy who Cried Wolf," who was eventually to blame, for the havoc wrought by the wolf? The boy? He actually did his duty, albeit imperfectly. The farmer was the one who should have continued to pay attention. So, let us do a yeoman's job of paying attention to any and all significant aspects of Barack Obama's ineligibility for the presidency and his potential fraud -- and spread the news -- now!

The following explains further, how Plains Radio is gaining these papers. It was written last night by a forum poster whom I have read previously. I have no reason to doubt he is who he says he is. It adds details confirming why we should pay serious attention to this revelation.

[b][i]Thursday, January 01, 2009 9:22:35 PM

If you were listening on the Plains Radio around 7:45 Wed evening (last night), I was the guy who called in from Texas. Let me assure you that the 1964 divorce decree from Hawaii is NOT a hoax — it does exist.
    With info that Ed gave me on Tuesday night off the air, I coordinated to have the package pulled at the ramp in Honolulu, placed into a Fed-Ex Next-Day envelope by a person at the terminal to get Ed the next day for last night's show. It was originally scheduled for Two-Day Delivery for some reason — I think either by the PI or as as standard procedure of the Hawaii Courts. However, we WERE able to change the package to Next Day (afternoon) Delivery.

It arrived at LAX on time, shortly after midnight. HOWEVER, we hit a snag — the aircraft broke for approx 4 hours, apparently awaiting a part. The 747 finally took off at 6:47 am Wednesday, bound for Memphis, FedEx’s main hub.

As the morning passed, we began to realize that the package would not get to Ed's local FedEx hub, and then out on a delivery truck to get to him. We tried to transfer it to another location to be picked up at that FedEx depot, to scan it for Wed's show. However, we couldn't pull it off in time to make a departure on Wed afternoon.

Ed will have it Friday at a changed location. Arrangements have been made — it's very safe.

Additionally, I personally spoke with the PI in Hawaii myself Wednesday morning. Let me pass on what I can relay at this time:

as I understand, because the decree was Certified, it came straight from the Court House to Ed; the PI did not have the opportunity to copy or fax it. (If you've ever ordered an old deed or lien that has to be copied from archived records or microfiche, it's much the same — it's mailed directly to the requester ...)
    The PI did seem to have looked at the Digest version of the Divorce Decree, not the full version Ed is getting. His words to me, was “it's very interestingâ€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast