Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obamas Misadventure And Phony Narrative controlled chaos on behalf of New World Order

Obama’s Misadventure And The Phony Narrative

September 14, 2012 by Bob Livingston

UPI
    In the Mideast and North America, Muslims are showing disdain for the United States. The official story is that they are protesting a film posted on YouTube.

The Nobel Peace Prize-winning White House usurper may be getting a lesson that when you play with snakes, you get bitten.

But appearances can be deceiving, thanks to a compliant dinosaur media.

The snakes are the al-Qaida terrorists and radical Muslim Brotherhood Islamists that President Barack Obama and NATO backed in Libya and Egypt. The bites came in the form of the deaths of Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three members of his staff on Tuesday, the destruction of America’s Libyan Embassy, the protests and attacks on American embassies in Egypt and Yemen, and more Mideast unrest.

The attacks on the Libyan Embassy were well-planned, and the official line that they were in response to a farcical anti-Muhammad movie trailer posted on YouTube in July is as phony as the trailer is amateurish.

Media reports Wednesday blamed so-called Christian pastor Terry Jones for promoting the movie to the 50 or so misguided fools who follow his nonsensical ranting. But how could Jones, portrayed as a Quran-burning bigot leading a flock of 50 mindless sycophants in a faux Christian church, wield enough influence to rile up Muslims half a world away?

Perhaps there is more than meets the eye about Jones. At least Iran’s PressTV thinks so. It calls him a CIA-trained, Mossad-backed spy. A 2010 report in Der Speigel confirms that Jones was in Germany running another faux church until 2009.

In fact, it appears the whole story behind the movie is a lie. The person who supposedly produced the movie — a Jewish California real estate executive named Sam Bacile — doesn’t really exist. He may be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, aka Nicola Bacily and Erwin Salameh, a convicted fraudster.

The cast of the film claim they were misled about the subject matter and their dialogue had been altered (and the dubbing is obvious). And if $5 million was spent making the “film,” as has been reported, it is the biggest waste of $5 million in the history of money, unless the purpose of the film was to set something bigger in motion.

What’s going on in North Africa and the Mideast is the result of chaos instigated by the Obama Administration on behalf of the banksters.

Hosni Mubarak was overthrown because he had outlived his usefulness as an American puppet and Obama wanted to clear a path for the Muslim Brotherhood to assume his spot (both the George W. Bush and Obama Administrations have been cozy with the Muslim Brotherhood).

Moammar Gadhafi was offed because he wouldn’t be America’s puppet and was moving to trade oil for gold dinars rather than the U.S. dollar, which was a direct threat to the world’s banksters.

But you won’t get the real story from the dinosaur mainstream media, whose reporters now admit they have for years let Big Brother vet their stories before they’re published. And if it’s not government rewriting reporter’s stories, news organizations are just spiking them under pressure from Mideast governments, as Amber Lyon of CNN learned when trying to report the repression of Bahrainians during their attempt at an organic Arab Spring.

Of course, Obama’s been too busy campaigning to even attend his daily intelligence briefings; and he apparently ignored reports from Congress, watchdog groups and the State Department Inspector General that embassy security was inadequate.

Now chaos has risen up and bitten Obama in the seat of the pants (or has it?). The dots in this story simply don’t connect, which makes it even more likely the whole episode is controlled chaos on behalf of the New World Order.

Obama
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Like I said... too many stupid Americans have bought into the New World Order Bullshit so I my as well try to make a profit off of it just like the BANKSTERS

I'm no longer fighting It... I am Pushing you retarded people into Battle

all of you Out Of Control "Wink Wink" FAKE CHRISTIANS GOTTA GO

The New World Order Needs you and I need the Money

War Is A Racket; America is Stupid beyound Belief and ....

I am Ready To Cash In Like CONGRESS

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)