Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The team behind the acomplishment of the first lunar landing was actually composed of citizens from multiple countries. Anyone who thinks that the Americans did it alone or without Moslems involved is to put it politely under informed.
    Richard, I am all about religious freedom and I will be the first one here to defend the rights of ALL religious people, but what do muslims have to do with NASA? Do you have sources that show muslims in the space program, or ANYTHING that shows them improving it?

By the way Richard, has anyone told you that in your avatar pic, you look like Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson? Dr. Tyson is one of my favorite physicists. Also, you seem to know much about the law and the constitution, no matter how it may impact our subject. Kudos to you and your knowledge!!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Richard wrote:
    "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farouk_El-Baz

Devout practicing Moslem and indespensable member of the NASA team behind the first lunar landing. Others scientists of his level of involvement had lunar features named after them. He passed on the honor and made a request of the astronauts instead the first words spoken in lunar orbit were

Allahu E Akbar"

Richard,
    Where specifically in the description written in Wikipedia or anywhere else about this extremely qualified Egyptian scientist and teacher to U.S. astronauts did you find the information you posted above?

If you can't prove that the information you posted about El-Baz is correct, then it becomes defamation of character. And surely posting such information if it is not true does not help your case about the historical "importance of Muslims" in the development of the NASA space program.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[/quote]Allahu E Akbar

Scuse my ignorance - but isn't the phrase they scream out before mass killing of Americans!? Sure sounds like it.

Obama has made a mockery of all things that have made America great.

Greatest space program in the world - he ruins it!

Greatest economy in th world - he ruins it!
    (Bush started it, Obama made it worse)

Greatest healthcare system in the world - he ruins it!

Greatest nation on the face of the planet - he ruins it!

Anyone care to add to the list, be my guest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Obama wants to influence Muslims, he should just have NASA fly an Iranian to the Space Station. Instead trying to propagandize them in "The Devils" science and technology will backfire, since I don't think it's approved in the Koran. You need to be subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok, this is truly the last straw for me.

This is a complete outrage for President Obama to instruct the head of NASA to engage in non space related missions involving Globalism and reaching out to Muslims.

Mark my words, from this day forward we are going to do all we can to get Obama and his allies out of power as quickly as possible.

W
    Somehow this traitor has got to go.

He reportedly talked about the importance of helping countries establish space programs and pointed to the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, as a possible partner.

"We really like Indonesia because the State Department, the Department of Education (and) other agencies in the U.S. are reaching out to Indonesia as the largest Muslim nation in the world," he said.
    Obama's stepfather was from Indonesia. Obama lived and went to school in Indonesia. Some have claimed that Obama attended a Muslim school there and that he was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and has dual citizenship

He reportedly talked about the importance of helping countries establish space programs and pointed to the largest Muslim country in the world, Indonesia, as a possible partner.

"We really like Indonesia because the State Department, the Department of Education (and) other agencies in the U.S. are reaching out to Indonesia as the largest Muslim nation in the world," he said.
    Hate to tell you Idiot in Chief but Indonesia has no Aerospace industry, how are they going to build rockets and space ships? Maybe instead you should work with Iran, they at least know who to build rockets (the nuclear tipped kind)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Devout practicing Moslem and indespensable member of the NASA team behind the first lunar landing. Others scientists of his level of involvement had lunar features named after them. He passed on the honor and made a request of the astronauts instead the first words spoken in lunar orbit were

Allahu E Akbar
    =======================================

IF this were factual, it would have been an epic historical statement and event, making it COMMON KNOWLEDGE to every American.

Nobody has heard of this, and the link provided does not reflect it.

Is there a factual link for the above statement?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

While the contribution of Professor El-Baz is indisputable and he was not the only Moslem in NASA. It occurs to me that the Allahu Akbar statement is similar to mistakes made by other posters on here like HAPPY2BME on the Independence signers and the details should be cross checked. I had read about it in the local newspaper when Boston University gave yet another honor to him.

What I am having determining is which Apollo it occured on if it were the first it would be more momentuous. Saying God is Great is not that big a deal in any language.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard wrote:
    "Saying God is Great is not that big a deal in any language."

That statement is inaccurate. We have learned to our national peril that when spoken in Arabic by a Muslim religious fanatic, saying "God is Great" is a very big deal indeed, generally preceeding some form of attempted mass destruction directed against "Infidels", whom Muslim terrorists define as anyone who is not a practicing religious Muslim.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast