Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Obama is a globalest that makes George Bush seem like a nationalise. I mean Bush did not allow the ICC or the Global warming Bs. He did not allow L.O.S. I believe he wanted The North American union instead of a global government.

I bet big bucks that Obama will sign ICC treaty.
    I bet Big bucks he will greatly increase the power of the UN. Likely doubling its power.
    I bet big bucks that he will sign L.o.s. Law of the Sea treaty.

I bet my life that Obama will push us so far down the road to global government it will be clear on what he is doing. In I bet the same that 70% of this country won't do more then call their rep or senator.
    Redress of grievences is the first step. Your percentages are about on par with what was available in 1776, which would give us close to 100 times the population as available in the Colonial Era. I know percentage wise it doesn't look like much, but that's close to 100 million people. That's nothing to sneeze at. Shoot, if we could motivate that many before the going gets real tough, it would be a blessing. So much more despiar could be avoided, and the ills of economic tribulations.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    If I am not mistaken this Bill was co-authored by Richard Lugar (R) IN.

Yes Lugar is on the list, but he wasn't the first co-authored, try our new VP "Biden"

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 02433:@@@P
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

IMO Obama is a Muslim. In their "religion" once a Muslim, always a Muslim. "Change" is NOT the only thing Obama has in store for America. Obama wants to bring America down to its knees.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obama wants to bring America down to its knees.
    Sort of like the Bush gang with their patriot act, outsourcing of jobs, insourcing or labor, importation of contaminated goods, open borders, bailing out Wall Street, pre-emptive wars, etc.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Obama wants to bring America down to its knees.
    Sort of like the Bush gang with their patriot act, outsourcing of jobs, insourcing or labor, importation of contaminated goods, open borders, bailing out Wall Street, pre-emptive wars, etc.?
    Tell that to the 3,000 Americans that got blown to hell on 9-11 about the pre-emptive part of this war. Tell that to every one that has been slaughtered by islam in the last 1,400 years who started this war. Then get back to me.

You have a point about the rest. But Obama is even worst I hate to say. I fear for our country.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Matt, I lost a friend at the Pentagon, a gentle soul, someone who I had known for 30 years. I take that loss very personally, but pre-emptive strikes have only escalated into more loss of life in Iraq and Afghanistan: American lives and those that do come home injured (about 29,000 at this time) have not gotten the best we can give for their sacrifice in helping them heal.
    The majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, so why did we attack Iraq? Oops, forgot that Saudi has all the oil so we can't make their lives uncomfortable.
    I want to see our troops home and helping the Border Patrol. We don't need manpower protecting South Korea, South Vietnam, Germany, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I want to see our troops home and helping the Border Patrol. We don't need manpower protecting South Korea, South Vietnam, Germany, etc.
    Ummm, the US pulled all troops out of South Vietnam 35 years ago.

[quote=Hylander_1314]
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":cta2cbl6
    Ok, where's the petition?! I need to sign this one pronto!

I propose we enter a bill or HR to drag the UN out into the middle of the Atlantic, and sink it.

Hylander!! Please think of the innocent marine life and our oceanic environment

Neither would survive pollution of that magnitude and just imagine the stench the rest of us would have to contend with when the wind blew from that direction

It's just too horrifying to even think about
    Awe shucks......... I was thinking it would make a nice artificial reef for the fish, and create a nice spot to go go fishing like they do with mothballed ships.............

Darn it! [/quote:cta2cbl6]

LOL........no self respecting fish would go near it.

Of course that's providing any fish survived THAT oily nasty mess of a slick which would make the Exxon Valdez spill look like a day at Sea World :P

I'm sorry to spoil your fun Hylander......maybe we could sink a model of it instead just to get the point across?

[quote=azwreath]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":1xb8948g

I propose we enter a bill or HR to drag the UN out into the middle of the Atlantic, and sink it.

Neither would survive pollution of that magnitude and just imagine the stench the rest of us would have to contend with when the wind blew from that direction

Awe shucks......... I was thinking it would make a nice artificial reef for the fish, and create a nice spot to go go fishing like they do with mothballed ships.............

Darn it!

Of course that's providing any fish survived THAT oily nasty mess of a slick which would make the Exxon Valdez spill look like a day at Sea World :P

I'm sorry to spoil your fun Hylander......maybe we could sink a model of it instead just to get the point across? [/quote:1xb8948g]

Hey az! I think you're on to something there. Build a model of it, sink it in the lake, and then we could put largemouth bass in there! Besides, I like largemouth bass better than bigmouth politicians! :P

But I must concur about the self respecting fish!

[quote=Hylander_1314][quote=azwreath]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":3de5umq3
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":3de5umq3

Darn it!

I'm sorry to spoil your fun Hylander......maybe we could sink a model of it instead just to get the point across? [/quote:3de5umq3]

Hey az! I think you're on to something there. Build a model of it, sink it in the lake, and then we could put largemouth bass in there! Besides, I like largemouth bass better than bigmouth politicians! :P

But I must concur about the self respecting fish![/quote:3de5umq3]

I DO have my moments, don't I?

Besides, I like largemouth bass better than bigmouth politicians!

LOL.......there has GOT to be some joke about hooks, lines, and sinkers in there someplace. I just know it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast