Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama's safe school CZAR 'inspired' by NAMBLA child-sex prom

CZAR WARS

Obama's 'safe schools' chief praised child-sex promoter

Jennings: I was 'inspired' by NAMBLA's Harry Hays

Posted: October 02, 2009
    11:20 pm Eastern
    By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Kevin Jennings

A transcript from a 1997 speech shows Office of Safe Schools chief Kevin Jennings in the U.S. Department of Education
    expressed his admiration for Harry Hay, one of the nation's first homosexual activists who launched the Mattachine Society in 1948, founded the Radical Faeries and was a longtime advocate for the North American Man-Boy Love Association, NAMBLA.

"One of the people that's always inspired me is Harry Hay," the transcript shows Jennings saying, "who started the first ongoing gay rights groups in America. In 1948, he tried to get people to join the Mattachine Society. It took him two years to find one other person who would join.

"Well, [in] 1993," Jennings continued, "Harry Hay marched with a million people in Washington, who thought he had a good idea 40 years before."

WND has reported several times on Jennings' homosexual activism, including his founding of the organization "Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network," which advocates for homosexuality in public schools.

Most recently, he admitted that he now knows he should have reacted differently two decades ago when he was a teacher and he was approached by a 15-year-old student who admitted he had a sexual relationship with an older man.

"The Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom"

Jennings response was to suggest using a condom, although the student's statement probably revealed, at a minimum, statutory rape.

His perspectives and activities have come under scrutiny because of his office, where he now is responsible for creating and implementing programs that make public school classrooms across America "safe."

The comments about Hay are significant because of Hay's extreme positions regarding homosexuality.

For example, according to the website for the North American Man-Boy Love Association, Hay told the organization in a 1983 speech: "I also would like to say at this point that it seems to me that in the gay community the people who should be running interference for NAMBLA are the parents and friends of gays. Because if the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world. And they would be welcoming this, and welcoming the opportunity for young gay kids to have the kind of experience that they would need."

The statements from Jennings are being reported by Americans for Truth, an activist organization that works to expose the actions and statements of the nation's homosexual advocates.

It was just days earlier that a spokesman for President Barack Obama confirmed the president believes Roman Polanski should be held to account for his three decades-old confession to sexually assaulting a teen.

Americans for Truth chief Peter LaBarbera told WND the statements were transcribed from a tape of Jennings' address before a "Looking to the Future" panel at GLSEN's Mid-Atlantic conference Oct. 25, 1997, at Grace Church School in New York.

Jennings describes how "being finished" with his work might "some day mean that most straight people, when they would hear that someone was promoting homosexuality, would say, 'Yeah, who cares?'"

"Close your eyes for a second and think, 'What would the world look like if we were through with our work? If we were done. If we could close the doors on 27th street [GLSEN's New York City headquarters], and shut down the chapters, and disband the board. What would be happening?'" he questioned.

"This is the only thing that can stop us, is if we believe that our dreams cannot come true," he continued.

Then he praised Hay.

"Everybody thought Harry Hay was crazy in 1948, and they knew something about him which he apparently did not – they were right, he was crazy. You are all crazy. We are all crazy. All of us who are thinking this way are crazy, because you know what? Sane people keep the world the same [blank] old way it is now. It's the people who think, 'No, I can envision a day when straight people say, 'So what if you're promoting homosexuality?'' Or straight kids say, 'Hey, why don't you and your boyfriend come over before you go to the prom and try on your tuxes on at my house?'"

He suggested conference participants "think how much can change in one lifetime if in Harry Hay's one very short life, he saw change from not even one person willing to join him to a million people willing to travel to Washington to join him."

A spokeswoman in Jennings division at the U.S. Department of Education declined to respond to WND's request for comment today. A spokesman at the federal agency's office of public information said he would have to check before responding. No subsequent call or e-mail was received.

Besides Hay's endorsement of a "relationship" between teens and adult homosexuals, in 1994 he gave another NAMBLA address that cited the "growth and change" in the previous years.

"By far, gays' and lesbians' greatest strides were in the dimensions of gay consciousness and in our breathtaking discoveries in the richness and diversity of gay spirit. It is in the realm of gay spirit where all the groups comprising the gay and lesbian community currently are being challenged to take great leaps, to expand their self-visions and potential horizons," he said. "In this period, my beloved Radical Faeries moved to perceive that our lovely and beautiful sexuality is the gateway to spirit. Perhaps NAMBLA might consider expanding its parameters also."

According to the archives of Concerned Women for America, when Hay died in 2002, no mainstream media outlets
    reported his advocacy for the pedophile activities of NAMBLA.

Hay also urged that NAMBLA, which advocates for the elimination of any "age of consent" restrictions, be considered mainstream in America.

"NAMBLA's record as a responsible gay organization is well known. NAMBLA was spawned by the gay community and has been in every major gay and lesbian march. … NAMBLA's call for the abolition of age of consent is not the issue. NAMBLA is a bona fide participant in the gay and lesbian movement. NAMBLA deserves strong support in its rights of free speech and association and its members' protection from discrimination and bashing," he said.

According to the Americans for Truth website, the incident involving the 15-year-old was just one among a series of egregious behaviors by Jennings.

Another was the "fistgate" scandal in which his organization led discussions at a seminar where "young teens were guided on how to perform dangerous homosexual perversions, including 'fisting,'" the website said.

Yet another was Jennings' address in a New York City church on March 20, 2000.

He said: "Twenty percent of people are hard-core fair-minded [pro-homosexual] people. Twenty percent are hard-core [anti-homosexual] bigots. We need to ignore the hard-core bigots, get more of the hard-core fair-minded people to speak up, and we’ll pull that 60 percent [of people in the middle] over to our side. That's really what I think our strategy has to be. We have to quit being afraid of the religious right. We also have to quit — I’m trying to find a way to say this. I’m trying not to say, '[F—] 'em!' which is what I want to say, because I don’t care what they think! [audience laughter] Drop dead!"

Jennings is among a number of Obama "czars" who have become controversial, including Van Jones, the ex-Green Jobs Czar who quit in the middle of the night after being found to have called Republicans an obscenity and being linked to the idea that the U.S. government was behind or at least allowed 9/11.

Harvard professor Cass Sunstein, confirmed by the Senate as the administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Budget and Management, was exposed for his belief that animals should be given legal rights like humans.

Technically, Jennings is not one of Obama's "czars," who are special advisers accountable to no one but the president. Jennings was named to a post in the Department of Education. However, his hiring did not require legislative oversight, such as the Senate vetting process required for other appointees.

WND previously reported on a speech Jennings gave in 1995 outlining his manipulation of words to obtain his aims.

Excerpts have been posted on the website of MassResistance, where chief Brian Camenker has worked to oppose the demands of homosexual activists.

In the speech, Jennings described how he was concerned about being described as promoting homosexuality, so he chose to campaign on the idea of "safety" instead.

"If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language – 'promoting homosexuality' is one example – is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are 'after their kids,'" he told the conference.

He continued, "In Massachusetts the effective reframing of this issue was the key to the success of the Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth. We immediately seized upon the opponent's calling card – safety – and explained how homophobia represents a threat to students' safety by creating a climate where violence, name-calling, health problems, and suicide are common. Titling our report 'Making Schools Safe for Gay and Lesbian Youth,' we automatically threw our opponents onto the defensive and stole their best line of attack. This framing short-circuited their arguments and left them back-pedaling from day one."

WND reported earlier when it became known Jennings was appointed.

Jennings also wrote the foreword for a book called "Queering Elementary Education: Advancing the Dialogue about Sexualities and Schooling."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=111792
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aaahhhhhh. Hope and Change for our public schools. My God, Obama is good. I wish I could remember the words to the songs of praise the children were singing to him. Maybe one of the state=run networks could use the music as accompiament to a new show called "Dancing With the Czars".
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

NAMBLA's call for the abolition of age of consent is not the issue. NAMBLA is a bona fide participant in the gay and lesbian movement. NAMBLA deserves strong support in its rights of free speech and association and its members' protection from discrimination and bashing," he said.
    Man-boy relationships is against the laws of this country. So I would call that pederasty.

"Twenty percent of people are hard-core fair-minded [pro-homosexual] people. Twenty percent are hard-core [anti-homosexual] bigots. We need to ignore the hard-core bigots, get more of the hard-core fair-minded people to speak up, and we’ll pull that 60 percent [of people in the middle] over to our side.
    Narrow-minded bigot who wants every pederast to have their "freedoms", no matter what society mandates.
    For supporting the Mattachines, this gentleman is already demonstrating aberrant behavior and for him to be appointed to the DOE, his illness will be further purveyed to school children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How dare Obama appoint a homosexual czar to spread his agenda throughout OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS. As a christian I am appalled that both parties even allow this to happen. Is anybody going to do anything about his position? If had any deciency he would step down.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Former Student Defends Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar in Underage Sex Case

The ex-student at the center of a controversy involving "safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings is defending the U.S. Education Department official against charges he failed to report an alleged case of underage sexual activity involving the former high schooler and "an older man."

FOXNews.com

Saturday, October 03, 2009

The ex-student at the center of a controversy involving "safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings is defending the U.S. Education Department official against charges he failed to report an alleged case of underage sexual activity involving the former high schooler and "an older man."

The former student, referred to as "Brewster" in media reports and in previous writings by Jennings, said he was actually 16 years old and of legal consensual age at the time of the 1988 incident in Concord, Mass. Media reports had said the teen was 15 at the time, which would have made him underage.

“I was 16 when Kevin gave me the advice he gave me. I was born in July of 1971, and the conversation happened in 1988,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He said to me something I will never forget, He said ‘Why should I, my life isn’t worth saving anyway.’'"
    This kid was screaming out for help, Jennings, you idiot! It doesn't matter if he was 15, 16 or 25, when someone says their life isn't worth saving, a normal person would get worried and try to help. But I suppose you were overwhelmingly happy to get a new recruit to NAMBLA rather than worry if the kid could handle it. V****V. #&*%@!

Obama official regrets advice to gay student

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration Wednesday defended an Education Department official over advice he gave a gay student about sex 21 years ago.

The official, Kevin Jennings, says he should have handled the situation differently when he told the boy he hoped he had used a condom during a sexual encounter with an older man.

Jennings, who now heads the department's Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, has been under fire from conservatives and right-wing groups for not reporting the incident to authorities or to the boy's parents.

In a statement Wednesday, Education Secretary Arne Duncan said Jennings has devoted his career to promoting school safety.

"He is uniquely qualified for his job, and I am honored to have him on our team," Duncan said.

Jennings was teaching high school in Concord, Mass., in 1988 when a sophomore boy confessed of an involvement with an older man in Boston.

Telling the story a dozen years later, Jennings described how the boy told of meeting the man in a bus station bathroom and going home with him. Jennings said he told the boy, "My best friend had just died of AIDS the week before. You know, I hope you knew to use a condom." Jennings was speaking during a conference of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, which he founded.

Conservative psychology professor Warren Throckmorton unearthed an audiotape of Jennings' comments to the conference and posted it on his website recently.

In the Education Department statement Wednesday, Jennings said, "21 years later, I can see how I should have handled the situation differently.

"I should have asked for more information and consulted medical or legal authorities," he said. "Teachers back then had little training and guidance about this kind of thing. All teachers should have a basic level of preparedness. I would like to see the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools play a bigger role in helping to prepare teachers."

The department noted that Jennings has won honors from groups including the National Association of Secondary School Principals, the National Association of Independent Schools, the National Education Association and the Massachusetts Counselors Association.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/ ... dent_N.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn