Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's 'Science Czar' and population control

Rush was talking about Obama's 'Science Czar' today, and I had to google it:

Result: Below are some quotes from this nuts 1977 book, but follow the link for the story:

------------------

'Science Czar' John P. Holdren's disturbing beliefs about America, capitalism and humanity

“Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society. “

‘It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society. “

“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock. “

http://www.examiner.com/x-722-Conser...m-and-humanity
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I am too listening to Rush and could not believe what he found on the 16th page of the new Health Care bill!!!

It basically says right there in black and white that they will no longer offer other health care plans from other insurance companies!

It is outrageous.

Do it to women of course Why not control immigration

Many years ago when I was in college for my accounting degree, I wrote a report. This report was about China. What I learned has caused me grave concerns in my life. My instructor was from China. He said my paper was the best for he had never thought about my thesis on America in comparison to China/World.

1) The world reached it's first Billion of people around 1850. This first billion is from the beginning of time. Happened!

2) The world cannot feed 10 billion. But is our United States government telling us this. Happening!

3) Communication would let the third world know how wonderful we have it above the equator about the time the world is reaching nearly 10 billion people. Flooding illegals to United States. Happening!

4) Water shortage would begin world wide, China has very little dirty water. Happened and Happening!

5) Remember food shortage and the 10 Billion of people, well do you realize that the bread supply is in danger of disappearing. Why? Bread seeds get a fungi and the producers will be running out of hybrids! Is this happening?

We are in danger and under attack here in America by third world countries due to the basics of life: food and water!!

Send all illegal to their homeland first with their anchor babies. Better yet let's make a deal with Mexico to hold all illegal in their country for the United States. We cannot let the whole world move to United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It basically says right there in black and white that they will no longer offer other health care plans from other insurance companies!

It is outrageous.
    Yeah and they just keep the hits on coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April

It is outrageous.
    This is straight from, and is a classic Saul Alinsky's “Rules for Radicalsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

It is outrageous.
    This is straight from, and is a classic [color=red][size=150][b]Saul Alinsky's “Rules for Radicalsâ€

What did his mom teach him about finance and banking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    What did his mom teach him about finance and banking?

That’s a good one!

Wouldn’t you say that it’s obvious that no one taught him any finance!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

It is outrageous.
    This is straight from, and is a classic Saul Alinsky's “Rules for Radicalsâ€