Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OBAMA'S STATEMENT ABOUT "TYPICAL WHITE PERSON" COM

"The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity," he said. "But she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know. . .there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way."

Wrong!
    The point he was making was that his grandmother did harbor racial animosity and he then equated her with the anti-American racist Rev. Jeremiah Wright!

He threw his ailing grandmother under the bus.

It looks like he threw her under the bus again...
    And this time he threw "white people" under the bus with her.
    He truly was hanging with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright too long.

Could you even imagine if any white person would have said--
    "But she is a typical black person"?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: OBAMA'S STATEMENT ABOUT "TYPICAL WHITE PERSON"

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    "The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity," he said. "But she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know. . .there's a reaction in her that doesn't go away and it comes out in the wrong way."

Wrong!
    The point he was making was that his grandmother did harbor racial animosity and he then equated her with the anti-American racist Rev. Jeremiah Wright!

LOL "typical White person" Yes, magine the firestorm if a White person said "typical Black person" I would imagine he was trying to say was "She doesn't harbor racial animosity, but she confessed that she has been afraid of Black men on the street, just like most White people."

I take issue with the typical White person statement, but I can admit I never feel uneasy if I see two White men in suits walking towards me, and I AM on alert if I see 4 Black youths in hoodies walking towards me.

I certainly don't think all Blacks are criminals, just like I don't think all Whites are law abiding. Obama, Ivy school grad he is, has let us know that he has experienced prejudice from many Whites, so what she told him was "typical" of how many Whites are.

The biggest problem facing us is a near refusal to accept the truth -both Blacks and Whites. Instead of fighting over the symptons, we need to focus on a cure. The speech Obama gave covered all the things that keep coming up on the boards as it relates to race, but those who can't accept their own prejudices didn't get it.

Obama just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper!!

I am still HOPING that someone sends Hannity the "smoking gun"----a video with Obama sitting in the church pews, nodding his head in agreement----as the Reverand is giving one of his fiery sermons!!!!

Does anyone remember the video of Jesse Jackson saying that when he hears people walking behind him at night and he looks and its while guys how he sighs in relief? (Not exactly those words but the sentiment is the same).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found the quote. Susan Estrich just quoted it on Hannity and Colmes

There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. -- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96 - Jesse Jackson

I found the quote. Susan Estrich just quoted it on Hannity and Colmes

There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. -- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96 - Jesse Jackson
    I love it! Now that's what I've been talking about. He's a Black man saying he wouldn't typically feel threatened by a White person. Did Obama not say the same thing about his Grandmother? We ALL have prejudices, but until others are willing to admit their prejudices we can never come together and solve the bigger problems we ALL face.

Re: OBAMA'S STATEMENT ABOUT "TYPICAL WHITE PERSON"

Wrong!

He said this during an interview on a Philly radio station!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

I am still HOPING that someone sends Hannity the "smoking gun"----a video with Obama sitting in the church pews, nodding his head in agreement----as the Reverand is giving one of his fiery sermons!!!!
    What hole is he digging? The truth is those who've been looking for a valid reason to dismiss him have got one now, we hope to someday have you all on board just the same. I just think it's sad people will cast complete judgment before doing one iota of research into the factors involved.
    What psychiatrist has a session and declares "Your child is simply rotten..."? They look under the surface to see what factors/forces could be causing the behavior. And that's the approach we must take if we're to grow as a people and a nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275

What hole is he digging? The truth is those who've been looking for a valid reason to dismiss him have got one now, we hope to someday have you all on board just the same. I just think it's sad people will cast complete judgment before doing one iota of research into the factors involved.
    What psychiatrist has a session and declares "Your child is simply rotten..."? They look under the surface to see what factors/forces could be causing the behavior. And that's the approach we must take if we're to grow as a people and a nation.
    Between the information about his "Reverand", Farrakhan, William Ayers, Rezko, Muslim terrorist family members in Africa, etc.-----most of us have seen enough dirt/information about Obama, that we would NEVER even think of voting for him---not to mention his views/plans for illegals.

He is DONE----he is sinking further and further every day. Each day, his numbers of supporters are dropping!!!

Dolly,
    Hey, I never said I would vote for Obama. I just said that Hillary would advance the illegal agenda more than Obama due to her support from the Hispanic open borders population.

As for myself, I will vote the the Constitution Party candidate!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast