Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OCTO-MOM WANTS TO BUY A PET PIG FOR A PET

Octo-mom Considering Buying a Pet Pig

Octo-mom Nadya Suleman thinks her family isn't big enough yet.

The unemployed mother of 14 -- who relies on public assistance to pay for her eight nannies -- is considering getting her kids a pet.

"For a couple of years, the kids have been asking for a dog," Suleman tells the San Gabriel Valley News. "I've actually been looking into a pig, like a little one."

Suleman says if she were to buy a pig, it would wear a diaper and live outside the family's $564,000 La Habra, Calif. home because of its smell.

Meet the octuplets.

She's also thinking about getting a a teacup Pomeranian or a similar small pooch, she tells the newspaper.

The 33-year-old is currently negotiating for a reality show.

See what Octo-mom does all day.

She also recently tried to trademark her nickname, Octo-mom.

"Nadya doesn't like being called it, but if someone's going to make money from it, might as well be her," her lawyer Jeff Czech says in Us Weekly's latest issue, on stands now.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/nadya-su ... ig-2009234

Well I guess the pig could eat the leftovers
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Well I guess the pig could eat the leftovers

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Suleman is totally disconnected from reality. Now does the public dole have to pay for the food and healthcare of her pets. And a teacup pom or poodle with 14 rambunctious kids is absolutely insane. The dog is too small and with its little legs would not be able to outrun one kid pushing another onto the dog when they are wrestling.
    Pot bellied pigs are cut when they are little, but they grow into very large hogs. And they are smart enough to open the refrigerator.
    This woman needs to be committed somewhere. Her parents were already defaulting on their mortgage having to take care of six kids while she has all the eggs implanted and brings home eight more.
    I cannot express how angry I am in the words I would love to use. I will do my best to protest any reality show featuring a nutcase.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yooo....can I have some chickens? iF SHE CAN, i CAN.

She IS a pig and there won't be any leftovers .....

It looks like the California taxpayers have all become the unpaid Nanny for Suleman and her fourteen children...I don't know why they don't find a way to take those kids from this Nut-Case?...Even Suleman's own dad said in an interview his daughter is book smart, but she has the mind of a twelve year old. By the way Suleman lives two miles from me and no way am I curious about checking out her neighborhood... I do feel sorry for her neighbors though.

One swine for another....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    She IS a pig and there won't be any leftovers .....

OMG.......between you and Richard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast