Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I feel sorry for the kids. This is a circus. Is there no sense of shame for taking advantage of the American taxpayer or to her kids who she can't possible support or her poor mother who is forced to take care of these children?

The answer is obviously NO! She truly a selfish, narcisist who really has no love for children except for money and fame.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    She is a sick woman and what is really ludicrous is she stated she wants go back to schook to become a counselor.

Counselor? I wouldn't want this woman counseling my kids on anything. This woman is nothing more than a parasite milking the tax payers for every last dime. As if the taxpayers didn't have enough on their plate with millions of illegal parasites sucking them dry. It really is high time for the people of California and America in general to say to the empty suits who run this country that enough is enough. WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF OUR HARD EARNED MONEY BEING USED ON THE LAZY, THE UNPRODUCTIVE AND THE ILLEGAL. WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO BANKRUPT JUST SO YOU CAN KEEP GETTING A FEW MORE ILLEGAL VOTES. WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO BANKRUPT JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF CHEAP LABOR TO PICK YOUR FIELDS AND CLEAN YOUR MCMANSIONS. WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE AREN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. STOP RUNNING OUR STATE AND COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND.

PLEASE CALIFORNIANS KICK THE SCUM OUT OF EXCREMENTO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

Shame on the gullible idiots who are donating to this woman who is just merely taking advantage of them and won't lift a finger to help herself or her kids. She is just doing this for publicity and nothing more. Shame on her for using these kids for financial gain.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.

Now WHY, exactly, would this be the case?

It's already been acknowledged that there are several "lucrative" deals in the works.

Are they saying that this woman stands to rake in all kinds of money, donations, etc. and will STILL be feeding from the public assistance trough?

Even when one applies for food stamps or AFDC they inquire as to whether or not you have received food, or other assistance, from any other source within something like the last 90 days and if you have, it is used to determine what, if anything, you are entitled to receive and how much.

So what........the rules don't apply to this twit? Gimme a break
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    A big share of the financial burden of raising Nadya Suleman's 14 children could fall on the shoulders of California's taxpayers, compounding the public furor in a state already billions of dollars in the red.
    I could be wrong but I think Welfare is a Federal Program , paid with U.S. taxpayer money that is just administered by each of the states, making it the U.S. Taxpayers who will be funding this.

[PDF] 5. Federal Welfare ReformFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    Dec 8, 2004 ... However, dependence on government programs remains widespread, and. spending on government welfare programs, at both the federal and state ...
    www.cato.org/pubs/handbook/hb109/hb_109-5.pdf - Similar pages

[PPT] Pathways out of Poverty: TANF (the federal welfare program) and ...File Format: Microsoft Powerpoint - View as HTML
    Pathways out of Poverty: TANF (the federal welfare program) and Child Care. Temporary Assistance to. Needy Families and Child Care ...
    www.results.org/website/navdispatch.asp?id=1131 - Similar pages
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's good to help out folks in time of need but this is rediculous.
    We need to get a bill passed so that anyone on state aid will not receive any additional funding for future pregnancies. No one will tell her she can't have more childeren but she will have to fugure out how to support them on what she receives already.
    This is what working people do when they decide to have a family so it's not an unlandish restriction.
    The company I worked for never gave me a raise when my kids were born!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12