Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Ron Paul clobbers Rick Perry in latest poll

The State Column | Staff | Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Texas Rep. Ron Paul is well ahead of Texas governor Rick Perry, according to the latest poll.

A poll conduced by Azimuth Research Group finds Mr. Paul leading Mr. Perry in their home state of Texas.

Answering the question, “If the Texas Republican primary were held today, which presidential candidate would you be most likely to vote for?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas: Ron Paul clobbers Rick Perry in latest poll

Mitt Romney 7.9% (434 votes)

Rick Perry 9.09% (499 votes)

Michele Bachmann 4.1% (225 votes)

Ron Paul 78.91% (4,334 votes)

Total Votes: 5,492

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/ ... test-poll/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b] [color=indigo][size=150]Video: Jack Cafferty - Is Ron Paul the “Only Grown-up in the GOPâ€

[b][size=150]Ron Paul Responds To Perry Fed Smackdown

Congressman describes Texas Governor as “politically astuteâ€

The Most Frustrating Thing In America… *Video*

Mac Slavo
    August 17th, 2011
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments 154

What is it that frustrates you the most?

There are plenty of things you can think of, we’re sure.

For us, it’s the fact that all around us there is turmoil – social, political, economic, financial – and when a true statesman stands up against the beast he or she is ignored, discredited, and lambasted by not only the mainstream media, but Main Street itself.

Every American has gripes. Every American knows things are not as they should be. Most Americans will tell you that they distrust politicians in general, yet every election cycle they cast the same vote (if not for the same candidate, then for the same skewed ideology) hoping for change. Einstein had a word for this behavior…

Looking at our 2012 Presidential contenders, we can’t help but feel contempt and disgust. It’s the same story all over again. The election is being positioned so that we as an electorate are left to choose from the lesser of two evils, rather than the greater of two greats.

Does anyone really think Mitt Romney would be any better than Obama considering his initiatives, namely a failed socialized health care plan in Massachusetts when he was governor?

What about tentative front runner Rick Perry, the governor who forced HPV vaccines on 12 year olds via executive decree, the one who is oblivious to property rights and forcing Texans to leave land they’ve owned for generations so that he can build the Transnational corridor to further expand the North American Union, the one who claims Fed money printing is treasonous, yet fully supported the multi-trillion dollar bailouts for too-big-to-fails? Do you really want his version of liberty?

Then there’s President Obama, who in all honesty has been nothing short of a disaster. Mr. Obama has failed to deliver on almost every single promise he made. We say “almostâ€

Banned
    Patriot Ron Paul changes stance on Don't Ask, Don't Tell, votes for Repeal
    Submitted by BmoreBrawler on Fri, 05/28/2010 - 18:08
    in Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Ron Paul: Constituents changed my mind on 'don't ask, don't tell'
    So why did Rep. Ron Paul (R-Tex.), after supporting "don't ask, don't tell" since its introduction in 1993, vote to begin the process to repeal it?

"I have received several calls and visits from constituents who, in spite of the heavy investment in their training, have been forced out of the military simply because they were discovered to be homosexual," Paul said Friday. "To me, this seems like an awful waste. Personal behavior that is disruptive should be subject to military discipline regardless of whether the individual is heterosexual or homosexual. But to discharge an otherwise well-trained, professional, and highly skilled member of the military for these reasons is unfortunate and makes no financial sense."

*This is a man of reason and principle. I'm ready to start building that statue. HERES A MAN WHO CHANGES HIS VOTE LIKE THE WEATHER.Im a 30 year vet.and i wont support him.

votes http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... on_paul_...

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Not only these things---voted no to lower the retirement age for ARMY NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVIEST.They cant draw retirement untill the age of 60 even if they serve 20 years or more,when regular Army draws as soon as they get 20 years.Voted no on helping Guard and Reserviest help for collage tuition.Voted no on helping veterans in job training after they get out or active service.HOW CAN ANY MILITARY PERSON VOTE FOR HIM IS BEYOND ME.Here is one vet that wont support him.
    Voted yes for homosexuals, transvestites, to come out in our military. Paul obviously could care less about the men and women who will be losing their careers because they won't be able to stomach watching two men cuddling in their face on every US military base across the world.
    ooooooooooooooh you are stretching the heck out of the truth

people do your reserch; dont believe me or any outlandish statements from myself or others ... do your home work, look it up

I am a 21.5 year vet myself and I am whole heartedly against gays in our military

and if Ron Paul was this flagrant I would never even consider backing him

DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE... FIND THE TRUTH YOURSELF
    Since you did not know that Ron Paul voted for open homosexuality in the military, and would have never backed him had you known, I thought I would give you proof. There is a lot more proof I can give you if you would like.

http://familypolicy.net/us/?p=5983

Ron Paul Supports Homosexuality in the Military

[size=150] Posted on December 16, 2010 by Alex Mason

A repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

again.. your misdirecting your anger from the Democrat's .. they are the ones that did this.. this is not a RON PAUL DID IT

This is amazing how you are trying to distort this onto Ron Paul

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS GO AFTER PELOSI; REID; OBAMA

They are the ones that pushed this WACKO ISSUE THROUGH

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Not only these things---voted no to lower the retirement age for ARMY NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVIEST.They cant draw retirement untill the age of 60 even if they serve 20 years or more,when regular Army draws as soon as they get 20 years.Voted no on helping Guard and Reserviest help for collage tuition.Voted no on helping veterans in job training after they get out or active service.HOW CAN ANY MILITARY PERSON VOTE FOR HIM IS BEYOND ME.Here is one vet that wont support him.
    Voted yes for homosexuals, transvestites, to come out in our military. Paul obviously could care less about the men and women who will be losing their careers because they won't be able to stomach watching two men cuddling in their face on every US military base across the world.
    ooooooooooooooh you are stretching the heck out of the truth

people do your reserch; dont believe me or any outlandish statements from myself or others ... do your home work, look it up

I am a 21.5 year vet myself and I am whole heartedly against gays in our military

and if Ron Paul was this flagrant I would never even consider backing him

DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE... FIND THE TRUTH YOURSELF
    And if the immorality of what Ron Paul and others did by opening up our military to homosexuals and confused gender people does not bother you, maybe the devaluing of our military cohesion and it's mightiness will.

This is some of what Chuck Baldwin had to say about people who would do what Ron Paul and the others did to the United States when they threw our military under the bus.

Not Your Father's Army
    by Chuck Baldwin
    February 5, 2010

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2010/c ... 00205.html

..........But what unauthorized mercenaries do accomplish is to fulfill the demands of internationalists and globalists to use unaccountable and uncontrolled (at least by normal military protocols) private armies for their own personal and nefarious purposes.

The next step for our politically correct "Global Force" is the authorization for homosexuals to serve openly in the US military. This has long been the goal of globalists, and it is now about to happen.

It was globalist President Bill Clinton who introduced the current "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy that allows homosexuals to serve in the US armed forces--but not openly. Of course, this was a major departure from US military history. From George Washington's Continental army until the Clinton administration, homosexuality was deemed "incompatible" with military service. And now globalist Barack Obama is leading Congress to change the policy even further by allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the US military.

However, please consider this: if our governmental and military leaders would cover up the raping of American servicewomen by servicemen, don't you know that they will cover up the raping of American servicemen by homosexual servicemen? Mark this down: mixing sex (heterosexual or homosexual) and military service is a recipe for disaster. And the potential damage inflicted upon military units (especially combat units) is exacerbated exponentially by the introduction of large numbers of homosexuals and women into those units. (This is the universal sentiment of virtually every active duty or retired serviceman I have ever spoken with.) But it does fit perfectly into the plans of the New World Order architects, who want to use the US military as much for the advancement of their politically correct agenda as they do for any actual military purpose..........
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast