Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG BEST VIDEO EVER. - Obama on Obamacare lies

Tuesday, 07/21/2009 - 08:30 am EST

OMG BEST VIDEO EVER.

Written by Mockarena

If you had any doubts, whatsoever, about what Obama's plans are for healthcare in our country, then watch this all the way through. This is Obama (and others), IN THEIR OWN WORDS, about their real intentions.

All this crap that Obama is feeding everyone about allowing people to have a choice between their current employer based insurance and the "public option" is nonsense, and the proof is right here. IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Why do they keep calling it a public "option," you guys? It's not an option at all. It's a plan DESIGNED to completely eliminate employer-based programs and drive private insurance companies out of business. The President himself is attempting to shove this down our throats in the most insidious, most deceptive way, and this video is pure evidence of that.

I can't believe, frankly, that this isn't being given more press. You know what needs to happen? This video needs to be played, in its entirety, by someone in the press corps at the next White House press briefing. And Robert Gibbs should be forced to address it without saying something completely lame like, "We're going to let the process work itself through" which is his new standard answer to everything.

You guys - this is the time to be active and loud and write and call and harass the crap out of your representatives. And forward this to everyone you know.

http://chicksontheright.com/categori...est-video-ever

Banned
    "Lets have an honest debate".....Ya, I sure can agree on that...It is the lies I can't agree with!!!