Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

One Florida City Calls for a State Split: North Florida and

One Florida City Calls for a State Split: North Florida and South Florida
    Tuesday, May 06, 2008

NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. — One city commission wants to divide Florida into two states: North Florida and South Florida.

The North Lauderdale City Commission says in a resolution that it's not confident in state leaders when it comes to collecting and spending their own money. It also says it would be "in the best interests of the citizens and residents" to divide the state.

Commissioner Rich Moyle says they're frustrated with the state Legislature "ignoring the cities in South Florida." But he acknowledges the idea likely won't pass.

When asked Tuesday about the resolution, Governor Charlie Crist could only muster up a laugh.

Meanwhile, other municipalities and counties are being asked to join in the resolution. The boundary line would be from Palm Beach County down through Monroe County.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354354,00.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the boundary line should be about at the Dade county line and south
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    works for me although Naples would put me in enemy territory
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL, there were talks here to split NC in half from east and west since the folks in Raleigh seem to ignore half of the state.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The Spanish side and the English side. Wait long enough for "global warming" and south Florida will be an island anyway.

I know alot of people would like to seperate from Chicago here. You'd think the only place that matters is Chicago because the rest of the state doesn't count....except to serve Chicago.

When asked Tuesday about the resolution, Governor Charlie Crist could only muster up a laugh
    Gee, Crist sounds so very "effective".

We have this same idea all the time, breaking LONG ISLAND and perhaps the southern counties of NY from the waste land we call up-state. However, being that Long Island, and all of the southern counties send more tax dollars to ALBANY than we get back in AID, they will never let us go!!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    When asked Tuesday about the resolution, Governor Charlie Crist could only muster up a laugh
    LMAO I needed this laugh . Thanks Sic
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LMAO I needed this laugh . Thanks Sic
    No problem, glad I put a smile on your "kisser"...usually I just manage to pi$$ people off. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast