Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One GOP candidate wants us out of the U.N.

I don't know that most people know it but this is a real important thing and really tells alot about where a man is coming from to get us out of that organization and our financing of it...because the U.N. is COMPLETELY incompatible with our Constitution and the understanding of what this country was founded on.

Many people would be surprised to know that the Rockefeller family of Standard Oil fame donated the land in NY city for the U.N. Headquartes and the Family has believed in and sought after a "new world order" for quite some time.

please read about it here: http://www.seekgod.ca/rockefeller.htm

Coincidentally David Rockefeller is on numerous organizations for latin American relations with the U.S. that have the desire to reduce our sovereignty and barriers with these nations.

Regardless of what you feel about other issues this SINGLE candidate needs our support to get the US out of the U.N.

google "agenda 21" if you want to see how evil this group is.

I am constantly amazed...

I am constantly amazed at how little these types of posts are read and responded to. Until we get off the PABLUM and right to the MEAT...there will be chaos. WAKE UP PEOPLE.