Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the most scarely things about Barack Obama

He plans to cut co2 by 80 percent. That is NOT good at all and a out there in your face. We will be living with much much less. Thanks a lot to the 53 percent that voted for this racist into office. Lets hope he don't turn out to be a dictator. He is going to hurt this country.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I literally have nightmares about this stuff.........I'm just waiting on my probably cheaply China made "luxery" items, like water heater, fridge, stove, furnace etc. to bite the dust and not be able to afford to replace these "luxery" items or at the least be able to maintain them. I just remember with the global freeze and all that......barges with garbage and recycle etc. and then boom....we go global. Now you must get rid of your perfectly running steel drawered refridgerator for a better energy efficient one made of plastic that costs twice as much as the old one and has a life span of 5 years to save the planet. Land fills were a problem and then suddenly they weren't anymore? People used to be able to repare things and now it's cheaper to throw it away and buy new. None of it, I mean none of it was really anything that had squat to do with the environment or anything else. Ya sure......they want us huddled with hot rocks and riding bikes..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)