Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open line comment-Facts of life cruel.

Facts of life cruel

Tell me how this works. A while back, I had somebody bump the back of my car when I was at a stoplight at almost midnight. The guy was obviously drunk, I called the police. He happened to be a Spanish person with no driver's license, no insurance and no registration for the car. The cops told me that they were going to let him bail out for 100 bucks and there was no point in me worrying about when the traffic ticket date was because they weren't going to pursue it and the judge wouldn't care anyway. So they said just stay at home and don't sweat it. Now isn't that a wonderful way to enforce our laws?
    Thank heavens it was just a bump........but this is getting old. Just recently I had someone back into my Saturn Vue. Had to be someone doing construction work because it hit the back hatch door....not the bumper and tiny wood chips were there. But they left and now I have a nice dent to contend with. (happened in a parking lot) It's our insurance rates that go up and I have no idea who was driving when my vehicle was hit.....it's the fact they don't enforce the laws anyway.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Facts of life cruel

Tell me how this works. A while back, I had somebody bump the back of my car when I was at a stoplight at almost midnight. The guy was obviously drunk, I called the police. He happened to be a Spanish person with no driver's license, no insurance and no registration for the car. The cops told me that they were going to let him bail out for 100 bucks and there was no point in me worrying about when the traffic ticket date was because they weren't going to pursue it and the judge wouldn't care anyway. So they said just stay at home and don't sweat it. Now isn't that a wonderful way to enforce our laws?
    Hmmm, who gets off a DUI with a simple $100. fine? I would have taken the police officers badge number and name. After that, I would have contacted the DA and given him the facts and insisted on enforcement of the law appropriate for the said crime. Also, I would have encouraged that ICE be contacted to investigate the individuals legal status, not because he was of Spanish descent, but because he had to drivers license, insurance, or registration.

Of course, that's me........I'm fed up!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He happened to be a Spanish person with no driver's license, no insurance and no registration for the car.
    Gee, imagine that. The same thing happened to me in 2000, except my car was totalled, and my insurance had to pay.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.