Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Opinions on Israel & Lebanon borders

If our government even mentions we send our soldiers to guard the borders between Israel and Lebanon, I hope everyone here will call, email and fax NO.

So far, Bush has said NO to the USA troops being there, but other countries do not want to send theirs there either.....

What a shame two countries need baby sitters!!!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

It's not only israel and lebanon...., you have : North Coea and South Corea,Japan, Germany, Bosnia, , U*nfortunately America is the police or the protector of the world and the other countries don't want to spend money with these forces so they through ot over Americans.

U*nfortunately America is the police or the protector of the world ...
    Exactly.

Last I heard, we told Israel they have only 10-14 more days to fight it out with the Hezbollah. What happens at the end of those 10-14 days, I don't recall.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Opinions .....

What burns me up about the entire issue, is that we have lots to handle right here in America. No, I don't want our soldiers over there for one thing either.

What about New Orleans, What about the fires burning up the west, What about the shooters in Indiana, what about the murdering idiots out in Phonenix, What about the "big dig" in Mass., what about no electric in three digits temperatures? Seems to me, we have enough right smack in our own country. And who can among us forget illegal immigration?

Israel is quite capable of handling their affairs. If our modern political correctness would permit it: them, us, we could handle all our enemies in one fell swoop, instead of this picking away.

And to put the cherry on the cake, Maliki, PM of Iraq says Israel is at fault! Fine, fine, state of affairs for our soldiers to be in.

And to boot, now we're providing 3 million dollars in aid? I wish that America would stop being the "goodie two shoes" of the world.

Well, depending on how you look at it .....

One one side we're "goody two-shoes"/world protector/etc. And on the otherside, we are to blame for everything that goes wrong, including the weather.

Darned if we do, darned of we don't.

At least nobody says we aren't capable of kicking butt. So there's one thing we got right no matter what.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Don't forget we are in a very complicated world situation, North Corea, Iran, Venezuela .....All Europe is affraid even of their shadows so they don't take any attitude. Here they say there are a lot of terrorist cells, Iraq, and we with this traitor in power