Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oregon Election Reform Legislative Package Unveiled

State Representative

Kim Thatcher

House District 25

NEWS RELEASE: March 12, 2009 CONTACT: Dawn Phillips 503.750.1764

Election Reform Legislative Package Unveiled by Rep Thatcher

(Salem) “Oregon basically has a good elections system, but there are some significant flaws which need to be corrected,â€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

[quote]House Bill 3432 requires proof of citizenship for Oregonians registering to vote for the first time. Other states have implemented this type of law to avoid voter fraud. “It’s critical that we protect the integrity of our voter registration system,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I think non citizen voters are more likely to be legal immigrants than illegal aliens but voting as a legal immigrant is itself a crime.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard said:
    I think non citizen voters are more likely to be legal immigrants than illegal aliens but voting as a legal immigrant is itself a crime.
    This is something I have not been sure about: So, a person cannot legally vote in U.S. elections unless they have FULL U.S. Citizenship. No legal immigrants, no permanent residents, no refugees, unless they have FULL Citizenship?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</