Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our American President

Why does our American President hate Americans? He knows what is going on with us in this country and he acts like Americans are disposible. We do his fighting, and many have died. He doesn't care. Now he believes that illegals should have the right to take our jobs and homes. Why does our American President hate Americans?

Welcome to ALIPAC kess

I agree. George Bush is a Globalist aka North American Union.

He has no love for our Constitution either.

Thanks for signing up to fight back against illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we have a president?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

American Citizens are too lazy to do most labor intensive jobs, therefore we need the Mexicans to do it for us. Americans are too stupid to do high tech jobs, therefore we need an unlimited number of foreign high tech workers. That is what our so called president, most of our congress, and Bill Gates would have us believe. But it's really all about the money. The American worker is the most productive worker in the world, but can't get credit for it anymore. Apparently, the powers that be figure Americans are good for one thing, to fight and die in Iraq.

The sector that fails to function is not the American workforce, rather it is the government.

American Citizens are too lazy to do most labor intensive jobs, therefore we need the Mexicans to do it for us. Americans are too stupid to do high tech jobs, therefore we need an unlimited number of foreign high tech workers. That is what our so called president, most of our congress, and Bill Gates would have us believe. But it's really all about the money. The American worker is the most productive worker in the world, but can't get credit for it anymore. Apparently, the powers that be figure Americans are good for one thing, to fight and die in Iraq.

The sector that fails to function is not the American workforce, rather it is the government.
    Excellent post ...legal4
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Welcome to ALIPAC Kess!

I ask myself that question just about every day.
    I don't like the answer.
    So, I am just doing what most of the good folks here at Alipac are doing.
    Trying to get the right people into office. Trying to get the congress and senate to listen, trying to wake America up to the truth and trying to stop bad legislation while supporting good legislation.

We really need a real American in office.
    One who will put Americans and our best interest at all times first!

Be sure to explore the site. There is tons of great information here!

I don't think he hate Americans. He just have his own agenda and the hell with how Americans or anyone else feel. It's his way or the highway. I can say the same about our representatives. We have to fight them tooth and nail and sometimes that does not work.
    I believe amnesty is coming no matter what we do or say because it is the best thing for corporations that give support to government officials.

Our American President

Thank you all for your input. I think about the things the Bush Administration is doing and I cringe. What happen to; For the people, Of the people, And by the people. How did we let someone like this slip in? Why aren't we questioning his actions? Why hasn't he and Chaney been impeached? They have broken the law several times, and any other president we would not have let them get by with it. Why is this so different? Why doesn't the American people have the upper hand in this situation? I am scared. Truly scared. I believe there is going to be a revolution in this country. Is this what the globalists are waiting for? We need to take back our country and our government. But who can we trust? Who can we believe in enough to know they are going to do what is right for America and the American people? What if we get sideswiped again by the next president?

redbadger wrote
    Do we have a president?

Kess, A bign welcome to ALIPAC! My suggestion to not getting side-swiped by the next President is to make sure whoever you vote for as President is not a member of the Council of Foreign Relaltions. Members of this organization can be found throughout Congress and in big corp and are generally for amnesty for the 25 Million that are here illegally. Just my opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    redbadger wrote
    Do we have a president?

Kess, A bign welcome to ALIPAC! My suggestion to not getting side-swiped by the next President is to make sure whoever you vote for as President is not a member of the Council of Foreign Relaltions. Members of this organization can be found throughout Congress and in big corp and are generally for amnesty for the 25 Million that are here illegally. Just my opinion.
    Note that the Council of Foreign Relations is not only for amnesty, but also promotes the elimination of borders between the USA, Canada and Mexico. Goodbye national soveriegnty, hello North American Union under corporate control. All without the approval of American, Canadian of Mexican voters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast