Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Our nation was born on July 4, 1776

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our nation was born on July 4, 1776

Sheriiff Macks Constitutional Posse News Letter

THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
    Our nation was born on July 4, 1776 but our government was not born until September 17, 1787. The Constitution was written to limit the power of the government in order to guarantee that the unalienable rights of man would be preserved and protected.. The Constitution consisted of a short list of delegatged powers and all other powers not enumerated were reserved to the states or to the people.

THE SUPREME COURT IS BEHAVING BADLY
    Most Americans believe that those appointed to the Supreme Court have lifetime appointments. The truth of the matter is that they serve for periods of good behavior as determined by Congress. When the members of the Supreme Court honor their oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, they are clearly demonstrating good behavior, but when their rulings that expand the power of the government, they are demonstrating impeachable behavior.

The Declaration of Independence - Click Here
    John Adams-The Declaration of Independence - YouTube

THE OVERVIEW OF AMERICA

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM MICHAEL BADNARIK Click Here
    1-3 "You have Rights; the Government has Privileges" - YouTube

HILLSDALE COLLEGE CONSTITUTION LECTURE 1 Click Here
    Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the U.S. Constitution - Hillsdale College

INTRODUCTION TO THE FIVE THOUSAND YEAR LEAP Clck Here
    National Center for Constitutional Studies - Principles of Liberty

TEST YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL KNOWLEDGE - 1 of 12 Click Here
    Constitution Quiz, Constitution Day Materials, Pocket Constitution Book, US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights

WHY DOES POWER CORRUPT? BY RICHARD MAYBURY

THE COLLECTIVIST CONSPIRACT BY G. EDWARD GRIFFIN Click Here
    G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracy - YouTube

NOT YOURS TO GIVE BY DAVY CROCKETT Click Here
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uoEJ-D2bgc0[/video

Visit Sheriff Mack's Constitutional Posse at: Sheriff Mack's Constitutional Posse - "Our Goal is to Educate and Elect Constitutional County Sheriffs"

On a side note I am totally disgusted with John Roberts and his band of Merry Men...To me he and they are traitor's plain and simple, no and's, ifs or butttt's about it....None of this stupid play on words and disguising what he and his fellow traitors on the unelected top court mean to say or not mean to say....As far as I am concerned, they, Congress and the Senate can go fly a kite. They will not chip me, they will not make my buy something I don't want, or any other such nonsense they think they can ram down my throat, and they can go to Hades, Heck, or Hell which ever you prefer to call it....They are all and will will always be Traitors to our Country, our Flag, our Constitution, the Oath they Took, and our "Republic for which it stands" . They are all a disgrace to us all, for all time and through history. These politicans, judges and what ever they call themselves, mean nothing to me, they get none of my respect and totally disgust me to no end...they are dirt bags in the first order.

Happy $th of July Everybody this 4th of July is a sad day and has turned into day of morning not celebration of our Counties history, when I say $th of July that is what I mean..it is turned into a "money talks and bullcrap walks day of rememberance.

Have a good one what ever you choose to call it!!!

Last edited by kathyet; 07-02-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Independence Day?

Why celebrate the leaving of one empire for the making of another? 6 minute video.

Independence Day? - YouTube

PS It says comments disabled for this video, what a surprise there!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 07-03-2012 at 09:04 AM.

You know you live in an Upside-down Land if...

UPSIDE DOWN LAND

Let's work together to tilt it back over!

A Muslim officer crying "Allah Akbar" while shooting up an army base is considered to have committed "Workplace Violence" while an American citizen boasting a Ron Paul bumper sticker is classified as a "Domestic Terrorist".

You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.

Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.

A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.

The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.

Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.

Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing.

The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).

Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.

Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.

The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.

Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their children.

You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.

You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).

Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.

Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".

You have to have your parent’s signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burqa is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".

America is on the verge of destruction.

KEEP YOUR TRUST IN GOD.
    BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED YOU MISERABLY.
    Vote Wisely, Pilgrim

Life's tough...........it's even tougher if you're stupid! - by John Wayne
    It takes a long time to be old! - by Picasso