Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OUR REAL ENEMY--!! please watch !!!

WHILE WE WORRY ABOUT ILLEGAL MEXICANS, we have other enemies , more dangerous , see this video and see what we need to worry about :

http://www.dotsub.com/films/moredemands ... ng=en_1618

please watch both videos :

http://www.fitnathemovie.info/

http://www.themoviefitna.com/
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

good video
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

redwhiteandbluelatino

It isn't just those Illegals that are Mexican. It is illegal aliens in this country from all over the world. Those from Mexico having the highest numbers and the ones from India running a race to have the highest numbrer here. There are millions from other countries as well. So I think Illegal Immigration is something to be worried about and something we should work very hard to do away with, as ALIPAC does.
    However as far as Islam is concerned, I think this country should be very careful that we don't remain so politically correct as we have with Illegal Immigration or we will be in the same boat as Europe....being taken over by Muslims and the Islam faith.
    I do believe the gentleman on the video is correct when he says they do not just want all people to accept Islam but to obey it's laws.
    That would not be the way of the West. I wonder if we will be viligant enough to stand against the spread of Islam in our own country.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    redwhiteandbluelatino

It isn't just those Illegals that are Mexican. It is illegal aliens in this country from all over the world. Those from Mexico having the highest numbers and the ones from India running a race to have the highest numbrer here. There are millions from other countries as well. So I think Illegal Immigration is something to be worried about and something we should work very hard to do away with, as ALIPAC does.
    However as far as Islam is concerned, I think this country should be very careful that we don't remain so politically correct as we have with Illegal Immigration or we will be in the same boat as Europe....being taken over by Muslims and the Islam faith.
    I do believe the gentleman on the video is correct when he says they do not just want all people to accept Islam but to obey it's laws.
    That would not be the way of the West. I wonder if we will be viligant enough to stand against the spread of Islam in our own country.

Unfortunately, Islam is already here and we are only seeing the tip of that iceberg because they are only revealing themselves, and the extent of their presence, a little at a time.

They are a very patient enemy.

Quite frankly, I believe that if Obama were to be elected as president, we would see the process sped up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aswreath.

You have hit the nail square on the head. I don't think most of us realize to what extent that Islam is already here.
    I also agree about Obama. He is the most Liberal candidate plus the ties he has through his family and his church, and his ties in Kenya make me extremely concerned.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Aswreath.

You have hit the nail square on the head. I don't think most of us realize to what extent that Islam is already here.
    I also agree about Obama. He is the most Liberal candidate plus the ties he has through his family and his church, and his ties in Kenya make me extremely concerned.

Frightening, isn't it?