Thread: OUR SUPPRESSION

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

OUR SUPPRESSION

OUR SUPPRESSION

By Nancy Levant
    December 20, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Having arrived at the crossroads, and without representation, I believe we are witnessing the battle between full-blown Fascism and Democracy, which might be better referred to as Commune-Capitalism, sanitized Fascism, or Communitarianism. However, there is a difference between Fascism and Communitarianism.

Fascism causes individuals to become subordinate to all political and economic purposes – in fact to all extraneous purposes – whereby completely weakening each and every individual in each and every way. Fascism simply causes us to be puppets on every social string. In contrast, Communitarianism envisions us to believe in the economic eco-friendly community, or in other words, to be socially responsible to economic and political “visionsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The American people vs our corrupt government.

I think Nancy Lavant is an incredible writer! And I think her points are well-taken....the tug of war between Democracy and Fascism is becoming stronger and sides are being taken....it seems it is our government
    (Fascist) vs the American people (Democracy).

God help the American people if our government wins!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Federals won back in 1865. The states lost. And it's been a slow downward spiral ever since then.