Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, it's about time! I mean, Sodom is a monster.

I was going to post the newsbreaking story but someone else already did so here's my useless comments.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    I hope the video is posted on YouTube!

R/ Skip
    I hope popcorn is provided.

I mean, Sodom has to be one of the most evil humans (if he could be called one) that ever lived. In my opinion, he is worse than Hitler.

Hitler was evil but he didn't personally torture people to my knowledge as Sodom did. Laundering your dirty work to others is bad, but being personally involved is worse IMHO.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -- Mark Twain

MOD EDIT
    Due to my last picture posted being "MOD EDIT", I offer the new slightly less ofensive picture instead, as a token of what we all wanted to see.
    R/ Skip

VIDEO OF HANGING AND VIDEO OF SADDAM HISTORY

DON'T WORRY THEY DON'T SHOW THE HANGING

R/ Skip

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/vie ... 6&src=news

Thanks for the popcorn, Skip!

I believe all the men in that family picture are dead, including the grandson. Sadam had his son-in-laws killed, his sons and a grandson were killed in a shoot out and he is gone. Ali Kamel(the baby) may be the only male still alive.

What a family affair.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As far as Sodom's sons, they were as bad as he and I'm glad they are gone. I bet the Iraqis are too, especially that elder son whose name I cannot remember now.

Qusai was the crazy evil one. Odai was the older one and had more power but Qusai was violent psychopath.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first two son's have different spellings of their first names. Actually, Uday (Qasui) is the oldest but at some point he fell out of favor with his father Sodom (that's my spelling here). Oday (Odai?) was the favored but second son.

They were both as evil as their father. I remember in 2002 or 2003 after tbe attack on Iraq started reading about theirs' and their fathers' sordid pasts. It's just that Uday was the more flamboyant, outspoken and media-attention whore. But, they were both equally nasty and evil but in different ways; one more quiet about his evil ways than the other.

These were the two first born sons of Sodom himself.

I read about many of the sons' and Sodoms' atrocities at least in 2003. They were sick beyond imagination. Torturing and beating Iraqi sports figures such as soccer players if they lost a game; Uday picking any woman off the street he was attracted too, having her taken to his quarters and raping her (in one situation the woman was a newlywed and with her husband when Uday spotted her in public), etc., etc.

The lists go on and on...

Good riddance to them all.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Outlook grim for Iraq regardless of Saddam's execution!
    Yes I think you are right. With Iran and Syria as neighbors among others there will be no peace in Iraq.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12