Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Ownership Society vs the Ownerless Society

Convince people that they'll be much better off having their possessions in a common pool, than actually owning anything themselves

The Ownership Society vs the Ownerless Society

By Daniel Greenfield
    Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How do you trick someone into giving you something they have? First you offer them something worthless, while convincing them that it’s actually much better than what they have. Second, you convince them that what they do have is worthless. This is a typical approach used by both con artists and governments.

So one day you’re driving down the street, and you run out of gas. And that’s where a fellow in a shiny hat comes up to you, and asks why you’re bothering to drive cars, and spend money on gas and repairs, when for just 25 dollars a month, you can give up your old clunker and be enrolled in a People’s Collective Motor Pool, which will always be available when you want it, and extend the benefits of transportation to those who don’t own cars.

Of course the 25 dollars a month quickly turns into 50 and then a 100 dollars, and there are never enough available cars in the pool, the waiting period to actually get to where you want is many times what it used to be when you owned your own car—and the only people benefiting from the system are the ones who run the People’s Collective Motor Pool, where a statue of the fellow in the shiny hat stands in the parking lot, lauding him for the wonderful contribution to mankind he made to mankind by convincing everyone to give up their cars.

This is how the game is played. To turn an “Ownership Societyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am an owner, yet the government now controlled by the underclasses from 3rd world nations have declared my property to be under excessive outside storage. Which means they and their cronies can come in and earn 150 dollars an hour clearing my property until they overrun the value of the property then they assess an special assessment to your property tax then sell YOUR property at a tax lien auction, and bill you for the rest.

more info or help email me at angellover7777@yahoo.com

I'm in this fight alone so far. since 2006,
    LW

Oh, and by the way, my excessive outside storage was my horses corral, my 2 16 foot boats on tagged trailers, my water storage tank, and 2 arial lifts I used in my work, labeled "heavy construction equiptment" on 1.1 acre of totally fenced land.

My neighbrs have offered to store the offending items until the code enforcement people get done.

I live on a single lane dead end dirt lane 4 houses on either side spaced by empty lots county never graded dirt road.

LW