Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pakistani Rioter Dies From Inhaling Burning American Flag Smoke

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pakistani Rioter Dies From Inhaling Burning American Flag Smoke

Pakistani Rioter Dies From Inhaling Burning American Flag Smoke

Katie Pavlich/Editor Town Hall
    Sep 17, 2012

If you don't believe in karma, you might now. During a riot held by Islamists in Pakistan over the weekend, one participant was sent to the hospital after too much American flag burning. He later died.
    Around 10,000 people participated in the main rally organised on The Mall by the Tehreek Hurmat-i-Rasool (THR). The participants marched from Nila Gumbad to Masjid-i-Shuhada on The Mall. Despite a ban on rallies on The Mall, the road remained blocked for vehicular traffic from noon to 6pm.

The rally was addressed by Jamatud Dawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, THR head Ameer Hamza, JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki, Pakistan Muslim League (Zia) head Ijazul Haq, Jamaat Ulema Islam-Sami (JUI-S) leader Asim Makhdoom and Jamaat Ahle Hadith ameer Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar Ropari.

One of the participants of the rally, Abdullah Ismail, passed away after he was taken to Mayo Hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling unwell from the smoke from US flags burnt at the rally.
    Pakistani Rioter Dies From Inhaling Burning American Flag Smoke - Katie Pavlich
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those flags were probably made in China.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lord, Please forgive me for the thinking what I just thought after reading this headline. Amen

Haha! Death by the US flag because you're a terrorist a-hole.

............PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)