Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Palin/Bachmann in 2012? America is being destroyed from with

America is being destroyed from within

Palin/Bachmann in 2012?

By Jim O'Neill
    Tuesday, November 3, 2009

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't vote for Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann for dog-catcher. They both used their national names to wrongfully and dishonestly condemn an experienced accomplished female Republican in New York and endorse her inexperienced "Conservative Party" opponent which split the vote and handed this seat the Republicans have controlled since 1870 to a Democrat. And if anyone tries to pawn a Palin book off on me, I'll spit on it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like a great idea. Much better than a conservative (Palin) and a flake (McCain).
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe it would make a good team,however the elite of the Republican party would be against it because they ,Palin & Bachmann are considered outsiders, both parties fear anyone who is honest.

Both of these women are true Americans. I would vote for both or either.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Yep, Sarah Palin supports amnesty alright. The Univision interview confirms it. Thanks, April, I had missed SOSADFORUS's thread before.

So:

Buh Bye, Sarah.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DJ
    My sense is that the Dems would like Sarah Palin to run--because she would be beaten! Notice how often the Main Street media keeps her name out there--for ridicule purposes, of course. Letterman makes jokes about her nearly EVERY NIGHT! They WANT her to run because it would guarantee them the power for another term.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    My sense is that the Dems would like Sarah Palin to run--because she would be beaten! Notice how often the Main Street media keeps her name out there--for ridicule purposes, of course. Letterman makes jokes about her nearly EVERY NIGHT! They WANT her to run because it would guarantee them the power for another term.
    Yes, they do. It would be their dream come true.

I am all for it. Either one or both would be better than Romney, Huckabee, Pawlenty, or anyone else I can think of right now. Despite Judy's comments on this issue, I think the right thing was done in upstate NY. Both national parties place party politics above national interests and above constituent's concerns. That is how the Republicans soiled themselves and lost power in 2006 and 2008, and the Democrats are now making those mistakes look like minor infractions. I am not sure if a third party works nationally....too likely to split the vote and leave the Communists in power. However, I fully agree with what Hoffman did in NY. The Republican candidate was an insult. I now think that I am a RINO because the RNC has moved decidedly left. House of Representatives elections offer the best opportunity for 3rd party runs: they are in a district, not the whole state so it is easier to focus on the local issues, constrain costs, and if it splits votes as it did in NY, the consequences are not as severe. After all, if Hoffman never entered, the 23rd District would still have a liberal in the Congress voting FOR health care, open borders, card check, and Cap and Trade. If that is the trade off, it is worth it. Eventually, some of these elections will go to candidates who will represent the people, and not the party.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    I am all for it. Either one or both would be better than Romney, Huckabee, Pawlenty, or anyone else I can think of right now. Despite Judy's comments on this issue, I think the right thing was done in upstate NY. Both national parties place party politics above national interests and above constituent's concerns. That is how the Republicans soiled themselves and lost power in 2006 and 2008, and the Democrats are now making those mistakes look like minor infractions. I am not sure if a third party works nationally....too likely to split the vote and leave the Communists in power. However, I fully agree with what Hoffman did in NY. The Republican candidate was an insult. I now think that I am a RINO because the RNC has moved decidedly left. House of Representatives elections offer the best opportunity for 3rd party runs: they are in a district, not the whole state so it is easier to focus on the local issues, constrain costs, and if it splits votes as it did in NY, the consequences are not as severe. After all, if Hoffman never entered, the 23rd District would still have a liberal in the Congress voting FOR health care, open borders, card check, and Cap and Trade. If that is the trade off, it is worth it. Eventually, some of these elections will go to candidates who will represent the people, and not the party.
    4thhorseman, your statement that if Hoffman never entered, the 23rd District would still have a liberal in the Congress voting "FOR health care, open border, card check and Cap and Trade" isn't true and if you read my research you would realize that. Her positions on health care and cap and trade were plainly stated in her website.

Dede Scozzafava OPPOSES the Pelosi health care reform bill and supports tort reform and other free market Republican solutions to our health care issues.

Dede Scozzafava OPPOSES Cap and Trade and believes it will destroy our economy.

Dede Scozzafava would vote the party line on immigration and OPPOSE shamnesty.

She does support card check. Big deal. If the election procedures weren't so time-consuming and complicated, the unions wouldn't be asking for it to begin with. I oppose card check but I wouldn't hold support for it against any candidate.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the outcome of the NY-23 race and look for a Democrat who will oppose amnesty to make up for the loss of that seat. Maybe that's the person she endorsed, Bill Owens. Bill was raised Republican from a family of Republicans that had been Republican for generations. He decided to become an Independent when he was 18 and is still a registered Independent. He is only now going to register to become a Democrat after winning the Congressional race on their party ticket. He like Dede was selected by their 11 country chairmen after throwing his hat into the ring. That's how it's done in New York to fill seats for special elections for Congress. If Doug Hoffman has a complaint about that, then he needs to go to Albany and change the law, instead of promising to abide the laws of the state of New York and then when he loses go huffing off to a third party to run on lies, distortions and misrepresentations. That's a sore loser and someone who thinks he's above the laws everyone else is required to abide and the rules he agreed to follow. We've got quite enough of that in Congress already.