Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Palin / Bachmann in 2012? The Survey Says… You betcha!

Fiscally responsible, aggressive, pro-active, pro-American, pro-free enterprise, pro-Constitution, pro-God movement

Palin/Bachmann in 2012? The Survey Says…

By Jim O'Neill Sunday, November 15, 2009

You betcha! The reader response to my article “Palin/Bachmann in 2012?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michelle Bachman has a grade of "A" from NumbersUSA. Out of 10 reps from Minnesota (8 House, 2 Sen), she has the highest grade, with one other Minn. rep getting an "A minus".

I've heard Palin is iffy on illegal immigration issue....? She probably was expected to voice some support for amnesty while McCain's running mate. Not that it makes it okay. She has to realize if she expressed supprt for amnesty during 2008 campaign, it could cause her problems in the future. Either she will have to still say she supports it, or she will have to contradict herself now.

Lesson to all conservative candidates: NEVER EVER pander to anyone by expressing support for amnesty or illegal immigration. You WILL regret it.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

http://www.gop.gov/blog/09/10/16/rep-mi ... achmann-on

"Rep. Michele Bachmann on Free Trade Agreements
    October 16, 2009

"Rep. Michele Bachmann (MN) posted a guest blog at the Foundry blog. Read the following excerpt:

" Each day in Minnesota and all across the nation, billions of dollars worth of products begin their journey to be sold overseas. American farmers, manufacturers, and businesses rely on exports to strengthen and grow both their bottom line, as well as our economy’s.

" Free and fair trade agreements help spur economic growth; improve efficiency and innovation; create better, higher-paying jobs for hard-working Americans; and increase the availability of lower-priced products here in the United States.

" Furthermore, the role of free trade as an expression of liberty and opportunity for all individuals signifies the very principles our country was founded upon. Yet, the free trade agreements with Panama, South Korea and Colombia negotiated under the Bush Administration remain little more than words on paper. Despite having been carefully negotiated over a period of two and half years, these agreements have become bogged down by partisan divides. In the meantime, with an average tariff of 53% imposed on U.S. agricultural products by South Korea last year, for example, there is little wonder the United States International Trade Commission estimates U.S. sales of agricultural products could increase by as much as $3.8 billion once the U.S.–South Korea agreement is fully implemented.

"Read the rest at the Foundry."

Sorry, Michelle, but if you knew anything about free trade other than what your funders write for you to blog to complete the bankruptcy of the United States over a bushel of exported wheat, you would know that the US has an $840 billion trade DEFICIT in goods which represents over 32 million lost jobs to American Workers.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Palin doesn't have a clue about illegal immigration and I think she'll be all for amnesty, or some other Politically Correct piece of legislation that will reward these criminals.

I'm making it a point to find out someone's stand on illegal immigration before I cast my vote ever again. If they're the slightest bit vague on the issue I will move on, no matter what else they may stand for.

I thought Palin would have made an excellent VP or even President until I heard her dancing around the topic of illegal immigration. In that moment the glitter that surrounded her in my eyes, turned to rust.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Palin doesn't have a clue about illegal immigration and I think she'll be all for amnesty, or some other Politically Correct piece of legislation that will reward these criminals.

I'm making it a point to find out someone's stand on illegal immigration before I cast my vote ever again. If they're the slightest bit vague on the issue I will move on, no matter what else they may stand for.

I thought Palin would have made an excellent VP or even President until I heard her dancing around the topic of illegal immigration. In that moment the glitter that surrounded her in my eyes, turned to rust.
    Me too, JBParrothead. It just goes to show how deep we have to dig to understand who these people really are and what they really stand for so we'll know before we vote for them what they really intend to do.

Free Trade and Illegal Immigration have bankrupted our nation, and come to find out, Palin supports both Free Trade and Immigration and approves of Shamnesty. A bitter disappointment she is, I'll tell you. I defended that woman for months on the blogs until she endorsed Doug Hoffman, which raised a red flag, then I investigated and others did too, and we find out what we should have been able to find out last year.

Very disappointing.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

I pray we are still a democracy in 2012 and can vote

I like Palin. I also think she and her family were unfairly crucified in the media because the global supporters and promoters saw that she had the potential to be a threat to obama. Since the election Palin has boldly stood up against the Stimulus bill, Tarp, and the health care bill. She very powerfully made statements protesting against these politicies.

However, in the past her record on illegal immigration was not strong, this concerns me. She would have to turn that around in a very substantial way before I would vote for her.

I want a candiate ( probably Republican and/or third party and/or the exception like Health Schuler, etc) that has a strong record of fighting against Amnesty, and defends our constitution. I would most likely NOT vote for Democrat rignt now as the party seems to be hijacked by Fascists. And we have seen the damage that the majority party has been doing to us and our country. We need to balance the scales.

PS
    By 2012, obama may have already given the illegala Amnesty and the issue may no longer be on the table. I pray this does not happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dems would love Palin to run, almost a guaranteed victory for them. Bachmann i might support even though she's a Republican, but not Palin.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson