Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pandemic Charges filed...

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Topic started on 19-9-2009 @ 09:27 AM by MajorDisaster
    +77 more
    DIGG ATS

for original
    content
    more info

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.

Dr. Len Horowitz Files Pandemic Charges Against David Rockefeller

Do you think the FBI and other intelligence agencies will actually do anything about this, or are they complicit in the conspiracy as well.....?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread502892/pg1
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THAT CANT BE

That cant be true...That would be amazing. omg

Full Affidavit here:

www.fluscam.com...

For some reason, when I try the link as posted here.....which I copied and pasted.....I'm getting an error message. However, clicking the link from the source does work.

Maybe my computer, maybe not but figured I'd mention it in case anyone else has a problem.

It's a lot to read but just a quick glance through it and it seems that he's connected all of his dots and laid out a very thorough explanation of the whos, whats, wheres, hows, and whys. And there are links to his evidence exhibits contained within the complaint so you can view the docs.

Unfortunately, I already suspect that Dr. Horowitz is going to be positively crucified as a nut job, CT, publicity hound, and all of the other usual mudslinging meant to discredit.

I would hope not, but we all know how things work
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Len Horowitz files pandemic charges against Rockefeller

19 September 2009
    The Flu Case

LOS ANGELES, CA -- Drug-industry investigators have uncovered documents exposing an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released evidence in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind the pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that also exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled" [detonated] is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, hoping wide spread dissemination will prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories.

"The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press," Dr. Horowitz recalled. "It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I'm praying they'll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection.

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?opt ... 64&lang=en

Maybe my computer, maybe not but figured I'd mention it in case anyone else has a problem.
    Naw...it's not your computer, it's the government...they're already screwing with the internet to keep traffic away from sites that tell the truth about what is REALLY going on! The link doesn't work on my computer either.

Y'all like being treated like third world trash? Get used to it...the idiots in this country voted for change and they're getting it in the back daily now!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Legal affidavit alleges drug industry industrialists have conspired to create pandemic for profit

September 16, 2009
    Miami Holistic Health Examiner
    Jed Shlackman

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and journalist Sherry Kane have announced their submission of affidavits to Federal authorities offering evidence that a global biotechnology trust has used its power and influence to release bioengineered viruses, while directing government and media officials to pronounce a pandemic and pursue mass vaccinations of an unsuspecting public with shots that are known to be unsafe.

The trust in question is known as the "Partnership For New York City," and Dr. Horowitz has referred to it as a "crime ring," as he sends legal affidavits to the FBI in hopes of spurring law enforcement personnel and uncompromised public officials to halt the alleged criminal activities and prevent further harm to citizens from the influenza and vaccines. The Partnership For New York City lists its mission as being directed toward enhancing the economy of New York City's five burroughs and maintaining the city's position as the center for world commerce, finance, and innovation. Biosciences are just one of multiple projects listed on the partnership's public website.

In the materials being submitted to the FBI, Horowitz states "David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Rupert Murdoch, Mortimer Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide." He continues, "this 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building."

These investigators also report that connected to the trust is Larry Silverstein, lease-holder of the World Trade Center at the time of the September 11, 2001 terror attack. The World Trade Center had been a project originally conceived by the Rockefellers. According to the investigators, Larry Silverstein is now landlord and a co-partner in the Partnership For New York City, the trust cited by Horowitz and Kane as the center of a scheme to release influenza and stoke pandemic fears to herd the public and governments around the world to participate in mass vaccinations.

The Partnership For New York City, based upon the information shared on its website, has enlisted a who's who of powerful corporations and financial heavyweights, with media mogul Rupert Murdoch as one of the current co-chairmen and David Rockefeller as the founder of the partnership. The Rockefellers' ability to dominate major industries has been known for decades, as the Rockefeller family has been a dominant force in the oil industry and health care industry since the early 20th Century. Thus, the suspicion about activities originating within the David Rockefeller brainchild Partnership For New York City presumably stems from the long history of the Rockefeller trusts and their monopolistic and corrupt activities.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz has a doctorate in medical dentistry from Tufts University and a Master's degree in public health from Harvard University. He is a leading natural health advocate and researcher who has authored several books including "Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola," "Healing Codes For The Biological Apocalypse," "Death In The Air: Globalism, Terrorism, & Toxic Warfare," "DNA: Pirates of The Sacred Spiral," and "Love: The Real DaVinci Code." The affidavit sent to the FBI is posted at www.fluscam.com and can be understood further with the background information shared in Horowitz's books, available from Tetrahedron Publishing and other book distributors.

Dr. Horowitz hopes that authorities will issue an injunction to halt the influenza vaccinations, which Horowitz believes are a major health hazard. Horowitz is known for previous research into government bioweapons programs and occult agendas carried out by global industrialists. He anticipated the 2001 anthrax attacks and shared his findings about suspects with the FBI. Readers are invited to view the affidavit and related references and form their own conclusions about these allegations. Meanwhile, this information may be considered when making informed choices about receiving vaccinations

http://www.examiner.com/x-12517-Miami-H ... for-profit