This is the ex Democrat, with a bad immigration record, that changed parties before the last election. Mo Brooks beat the socks off of him and it looks like I will need to dust of my "Brooks for Congress" signs and get them out in the yard again. The comments are interesting.

Parker Griffith says he will challenge Mo Brooks again for Congress

Published: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 5:48 PM Updated: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 5:54 PM

By Lee Roop, The Huntsville Times

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Get ready for Parker Griffith versus Mo Brooks, the rematch. Griffith said Thursday he will file papers Friday to run in the March 13 Republican primary against Brooks for the nomination as 5th Congressional District representative.

Griffith, a retired physician and businessman, was elected to Congress as a Democrat in 2008 and changed parties in mid-term. Brooks defeated him in the 2010 Republican primary.

"When I changed parties, I hurt a lot of feelings," Griffith said Thursday. "I've had to go back and explain this is about jobs, about maintaining our community and making it a better place."

Griffith said the Democratic leadership he found in Congress wasn't helping North Alabama, and he thinks his change has been validated by the number of Democrats who have switched to the GOP since he did.
"We'll contrast my time in Congress with my opponent's time in Congress," Griffith said Thursday. "The distinction is clear."

Griffith said he will make a case that Brooks "wandered away from many of the issues people want us to address."
Huntsville Times