Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Pat Robertson Endorsement Sparks Backlash

Pat Robertson Endorsement Sparks Backlash
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:57 PM
    By: Tom Squitieri Article

When the Rev. Pat Robertson endorsed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani for the presidency, he created a schism among evangelical Republicans – one that may cost the GOP the White House next year.

Since Robertson, the founder of the influential 700 Club, stood with Giuliani at a joint press conference on Nov. 7, a major backlash has been under way in the evangelical community over the endorsement.

“It is my pleasure to announce my support for America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, a proven leader who is not afraid of what lies ahead and who will cast a hopeful vision for all Americans,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard about this a few weeks ago, and wrote Pat Robertson asking for an explanation as to how he can endorse a canidate that stands for everything he's always preached against.
    I recieved a return e-mail from an assistant saying pretty much that it's no
    one's business who he endorses.
    I replied back saying that he endorsed him publicly, and that makes it everyone's business. My question went unanswered.

Can ya smell the Globalism?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can ya smell the Globalism?

W
    I smell it, and I smell payoff too!