Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat Robertson has ticked me off for years. One Sunday morning the two little girls I took care of for the weekend were flipping channels on TV. They came to a stop at a channel showing naked homosexuals dancing on picnic tables, something this six and eight-year olds had not seen. It was Robertson's sermon. and while the bacon was starting to burn I did my best to find some cartoon the kids would watch.
    This man is the biggest buffoon, as if no one is smart enough to realize he has an agenda. And wasn't he the one that told people if he did not raise a lot of money, God would strike him dead?
    As my grandmother told cultist church members that used to knock on the door: "I don't need a lawyer between me and God." As far as being a God lawyer, this guy should be disbarred.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From reading the previous comments, it is apparent that some dislike Mr. Robertson based on past or current statements or actions. His organization which includes "Operation Blessing" and the 700 Club has blessed millions of lives with an outreach to others, both at home and in foreign countries. Their medical mission trips and the 24 hour prayer line (1-800-759-0700) provides and gives hope and miracles to those in need.

If his mental health is in question, I am sure that many will pray for his health.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    From reading the previous comments, it is apparent that some dislike Mr. Robertson based on past or current statements or actions. His organization which includes "Operation Blessing" and the 700 Club has blessed millions of lives with an outreach to others, both at home and in foreign countries. Their medical mission trips and the 24 hour prayer line (1-800-759-0700) provides and gives hope and miracles to those in need.

If his mental health is in question, I am sure that many will pray for his health.

Psalm 91
    Well said. However, I have been inspired by watching the 700 Club also. To "make predictions" and say "God told me", in this day and age, you are asking to be criticized, I think he means well, and he just says whats on his mind. Maybe that is why he is so hated. I have mixed feelings for him. If he supports Oblabber, the most liberal senator around, (who supports partial birth abortion) then, that is suspect to me as a Christian. On top of that, it is sad...

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    And wasn't he the one that told people if he did not raise a lot of money, God would strike him dead?
    No I believe that was Oral Roberts. Televangelist from Tulsa, OK.

Dixie

In the 80's and early 90's I really liked Pat. I had a lot of respect for him. Ben Kinchlow was a personal friend of my ex's family. Somewhere along the line, I feel Pat "lost the plot". I believe God can and does talk to people. I also believe that a lot of time, people only half listen to God and hear what they want to hear. I also believe they can twist Gods words to fit their pre-conceived ideas. I think somewhere along the line, Pats ego drowned out Gods voice. I also believe that Pat is unaware of this and fully believes everything he is saying is true.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123