Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pat Robertson predicts mass terrorist attack for 2007

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/02/D8MDEM380.html -

Robertson Predicts 'Mass Killing'
    Jan 02 6:29 PM US/Eastern

In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson predicted Tuesday that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.
    "I'm not necessarily saying it's going to be nuclear," he said during his news-and-talk television show "The 700 Club" on the Christian Broadcasting Network. "The Lord didn't say nuclear. But I do believe it will be something like that."

Robertson said God told him during a recent prayer retreat that major cities and possibly millions of people will be affected by the attack, which should take place sometime after September.

Robertson said God also told him that the U.S. only feigns friendship with Israel and that U.S. policies are pushing Israel toward "national suicide."

Robertson suggested in January 2006 that God punished then-Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon with a stroke for ceding Israeli- controlled land to the Palestinians.

The broadcaster predicted in January 2004 that President Bush would easily win re-election. Bush won 51 percent of the vote that fall, beating Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts. He also predicted Bush's victory for a second term in 2005.

"I have a relatively good track record," he said. "Sometimes I miss."

In May, Robertson said God told him that storms and possibly a tsunami were to crash into America's coastline in 2006. Even though the U.S. was not hit with a tsunami, Robertson on Tuesday cited last spring's heavy rains and flooding in New England as partly fulfilling the prediction.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well with the way thousands pour over our borders each day illegally who knows?

I think Robertson is need of a heavy dose of Zyprexa.

Pat Robertson also prays hurricanes away from the VA coast
    and on up into New England.

Like Robertson and others in the US, I wouldn't be surprised to see a terrorist attack. We have no idea who or what is coming across our borders. One report I read today said 500,000 crossed the border in
    2006. It was probably more than that, considering we are being told
    that there are only 13 million Illegal Aliens in this country.

Gee! I seem to be rolling my eyes a lot lately.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

This reminds me of a scene from the movie "Oh God" with John Denver.
    The part where Denver says he has a message to the preacher from God and he is all excited saying, "really!, God has a message for me?
    Denver says, "yes, God wants you to shut up!"
    For those of you young folks who haven't seen this movie it is a oldie but a goodie and makes a bit of sense.
    George Burns plays the part of God.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)