Thread: A pathetic liar

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A pathetic liar

Pelosi on waterboarding: I knew nothing
    posted at 5:39 pm on April 23, 2009 by Allahpundit
    Send to a Friend | Share on Facebook | printer-friendly

Or rather, almost nothing. She admits she was told that waterboarding could be used but insists she was never told it would be used, which I can only take to mean she was sufficiently comfortable with the practice in theory as not to call a halt to it in the conceptual stage.

Needless to say, according to Porter Goss, she’s a liar:

Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, who in 2002 was the ranking Democrat on the House committee, has said in public statements that she recalls being briefed on the methods, including waterboarding. She insists, however, that the lawmakers were told only that the C.I.A. believed the methods were legal — not that they were going to be used.

By contrast, the ranking Republican on the House committee at the time, Porter J. Goss of Florida, who later served as C.I.A. director, recalls a clear message that the methods would be used.

“We were briefed, and we certainly understood what C.I.A. was doing,â€

ELE

of course, Pelosi knew.

The libs better get Pelosi out of office..........she may not be one of them if she actually knew........hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    The three stooges (Obama, Reid and Pelosi) and Napolitano are just as dangerous as Al Qaeda who all will be our undoing.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

I saw this on Politico.com today. Pelosi is one of biggest jokes I have ever seen. These democrats that claim that they were against war with Iraq and torture forget that the internet has been around for a while now, and it is easy to prove that they are liars.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&