Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Patriots Question 911

130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    520+ Engineers and Architects
    120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    270+ Professors Question 9/11
    210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    160+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Many links, huge website for info
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Too horrible!

I can't bear to think that our own government could have been in on the mass murder of so many innocent victims on 9/11.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE SAME DOUBT ABOUT 'THE INFAMOUS DAY" IN PEARL HARBOUR - F.D.R. DECEMBER 7TH. 1941

I can't bear to think that our own government could have been in on the mass murder of so many innocent victims on 9/11.

Unfortunatly.....I can. My WW2 father couldn't belived there's 20 million illegal immigrants here either. But it's true. He remembers the A-bomb being set off and told it was safe. Only to find out later it wasn't. We believe our food and goods are safe....and they aren't.

Its all true. The internet gives the general population tremendous access to lots of information. Our government had a hand in all the disasters that we know of including 911. All you have to do is use your search engines and look for it. They can't fool us anymore. That must tick them off quite a bit.

Re: Too horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    That's the scary thing about it. They don't give a darn about us!!

I believe it, they are a bunch of very evil people in office, running our country. I believe one of the reasons was the defense department couldn`t explain what happened to 2 trillion dollars. After I watched this from NewsWithVeiws I cried. Heres the link if anyone missed it.

http://www.videocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat ... splay/7167

Also heres a link to Lindsay Williams The Energy Non-Crisis, also from the NewsWithVeiws. I believe this is why Bush declared War on Iraq. Iraq and Iran, and I think another country, didn`t sign on the dotted line! I feel Iraq is only arming itsself from the evil leaders of the USA. Sad very Sad.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7167011147
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

One of the things that makes me question 9/11 the most is the governments failure to do anything to seal our borders following the events. That was the first thing that made me realize there is more to this than the "official story".

One of the things that makes me question 9/11 the most is the governments failure to do anything to seal our borders following the events. That was the first thing that made me realize there is more to this than the "official story".
    Exactly. And still nothing is done. To me it's like getting broken into and I'm deciding to paint or put new lightbulbs in instead of fixing the locks on the doors.

I know it took no time what-so-ever to jump right on in and take our rights away while this country was still in shock. I remember when my parents died I was amazed at all the leeches comming out of the wood-work to "help" and the lawyer said no major decisions for a year because people talk you into things you eventually regret and it was true. They want to take advantage of you at your weakest moments and our own government did exactly that. God forbid you didn't agree or you might be a terriorist. It didn't feel right then and feels less right now.

You were so right, Lynne. The first thing we would do is secure our borders and deport every illegal alien in the country as quickly as possible. Instead our government did the exact opposite.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast