Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Patti Blagojevich Praises Trump: Mueller, Comey 'Perverted the Law Against My Family'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Patti Blagojevich Praises Trump: Mueller, Comey 'Perverted the Law Against My Family'

Patti Blagojevich Praises Trump: Mueller, Comey 'Perverted the Law Against My Family' Too

May 31, 2018

The wife of imprisoned former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D) reacted to reports that President Trump is considering a presidential pardon for him.

Blagojevich, sentenced in 2011 following a case related to attempting to "sell" Barack Obama's senate seat, is serving 14 years in a Colorado federal prison.

Trump said the infamous phone tap in which Blagojevich is heard calling the Senate seat "f-----g golden" was a "foolish statement" but that "other politicians have said a lot worse."

Patricia Blagojevich said Trump is a "kind man" who has always been nice to her family. Trump invited Gov. Blagojevich on "Celebrity Apprentice" prior to his sentencing.

"We are all so grateful that the president is thinking of us in this way," she said.

Martha MacCallum asked about the fact Robert Mueller and James Comey were involved in Gov. Blagojevich's prosecution, as they are in the probe into alleged collusion between Trump and Russia.

"I see that these same people that did this to my family, [who] secretly taped us, twisted the facts, perverted the law [which put] my husband in jail -- These people are trying to do it on a larger scale (to Trump)," she said.

She said that her husband's defense team had dozens of other audio tapes that they wanted to play at trial besides the "f-----g golden" clip, but that those recordings were "suppressed by the government."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/3...on-commutation
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I so hope Trump pardons this man. He did not deserve this at all. This sneaky rotten government surveillance on public officials and candidates has to end. There is no right, no authority, no justification for these wiretaps and surveillance. The government can manipulate the tapes, withhold exculpatory tapes, suppress them, edit them, pretend they don't have them, and then use manipulated tapes to fry you. The FBI has to stop doing this and anyone who thinks Robert Mueller is a "man of integrity" is highly suspicious, Mueller probably has crap on them, otherwise, no one with any familiarity of any kind with Robert Mueller's history would call him "high integrity", because he just isn't.

Mr. President, don't just commute the sentence, please give him the full pardon. He should have never been prosecuted to begin with.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've watched her on several shows, and of course, her husband is innocent. A jury, not a judge, convicted him on 17 counts.

Now I can accept that his isn't a violent offender case. In his case, and those against other politicians, is prohibiting them from being involved in politics, other than to vote, for several years or life. They are supposed to be there in service to us, not to line their pockets. We refer to them as "honorable". But how many of them are?

He didn't line his pockets. Not a dime. He was trying to leverage state funding for a hospital. I guess Mueller and Comey hate sick people as much as they hate Trump.

MW
    The former governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich is far from innocent. He was another corrupt Illinois politician. I'll agree his sentencing was a little tough, but he did deserve to go to prison. Maybe his punishment was disproportional to his crime and maybe it wasn't but one thing is for sure, he did commit crimes and is corrupt.

Last edited by MW; 05-31-2018 at 10:09 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think so, Mueller and Comey should have gone to prison for an illegal wiretap. I hope he gets a pardon but even if they commute the sentence that's good, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    He didn't line his pockets. Not a dime. He was trying to leverage state funding for a hospital.
    What a noble, considerate thing to do. That's like the poor guy who robs a store so he can feed his family!

And that he didn't succeed in lining his pockets, I guess you would accept such a defense if a guy arranged to meet a young girl for sex and it turned out to be a police sting, Since he never had the illegal sex, there is no reason to prosecute him!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I guess Mueller and Comey hate sick people as much as they hate Trump.
    Or maybe he stiffed them on the money he promised them!